Almost 3 months on finasteride progress? Thoughts?

Letsgetridofbaldness

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i'm a 30 y/o young man and i'm balding since my early teenage years...people around me always said "man you got really thin and few hairs"
So i started searching for solutions. Well,many of you know the typical Research. Long Story in short...i startet finasteride Almosen 3 mon ago and that is my Resultat yet... i will take it for another 9 mon! What's your thougths? Is there progress? I will be very happy to read your replies and so...get rid of baldness ;)
P.S.the upper one is from today

Attachments

• 20210505_165218.jpg
    20210505_165218.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 288

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i'm a 30 y/o young man and i'm balding since my early teenage years...people around me always said "man you got really thin and few hairs"
So i started searching for solutions. Well,many of you know the typical Research. Long Story in short...i startet finasteride Almosen 3 mon ago and that is my Resultat yet... i will take it for another 9 mon! What's your thougths? Is there progress? I will be very happy to read your replies and so...get rid of baldness ;)
P.S.the upper one is from today
If the top pic is pic two, then yes, it appears to be working so keep going.

Janey

Letsgetridofbaldness

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe something happenens right now.. no sides,no Problems, nothing but in only 2 weeks i See a difference..between both Photos are 4 weeks! Do you See the Same progress like i do?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks the same in both pics, BUT it could take a year to see good results. I finally saw GOOD results at 1.5 years. Not sure why it took that long, but if you are happy, and the texter feels better (rubbing your hands through), keep going and keep adding things like vitamins, etc.
Keep what you have and improve is the first step.