Almost 18, It May Have Started Be Honest And Let Me Know

youngman000

My Regimen
Reaction score
As most people I don't want to go bald, so for like the past about year and a couple months I've been keeping an eye on my hair. I get that this form is riddled with young guys with NW1s just being highly insecure, and I'm not saying I'm not insecure at all, all I'm saying is I just want you guys to take a look at it. My hair is obviously changing as I've spent a while monitoring it. My right temple for sure is losing hair, and I feel like my left is at a very slow rate. I've been using ketoconazole shampoo for about 2 days a week for about a month and a half, and I feel like my hair is still getting worse. This is basically about catching it early, and wanting to keep what I have for as long as possible. If I'm being a jackass let me know, I just want to catch it sooner rather than later, and would like to how what would you do as a seventeen year old. Family hist if it matters, Dad (Age 60, NW2), Mom's dad according to her had "lots of hair", her brothers both like NW4-5 in their 50s, Dad's Dad NW2 till his death.

Attachments

• Sep 2019 - Copy.jpg
    Sep 2019 - Copy.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Sep 2019 (2).jpg
    Sep 2019 (2).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 311
  • Sep 2019 (3).jpg
    Sep 2019 (3).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 322
  • seppp 2019.jpg
    seppp 2019.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 333
  • Dec 2018.jpg
    Dec 2018.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 334
  • December 2018 - Copy.jpg
    December 2018 - Copy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 334

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from someone who is one year older than you and is also very concerned about going bald. You have a nearly perfect juvenile hairline and no signs of balding whatsoever. In addition you have no family history and have incentive to think that may ever go bald. Please the get off this site and use you're precious time else where. Only other thing I can say is are you ethnically white. Being any race other than white dramatically decreases the time frame that you may lose hairs over life.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
whole lotta dislikes
it was because of an insane member who targeted certain people and disliked all of their posts.
You should hit the gym and stop thinking about something that doesn't affect you.
you're mentality is f*****g stupid like every incel on this site like you. you convince yourself that hair loss has takes no toll on youre life and that its perfectly normal. thats lazy af. im so sick of people referring to hitting the gym as the cure all to all problems. go sh*t somewhere else worthless pigeon.

youngman000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's what's important, likes and dislikes not the fact that your not balding and desperate about it... You should thank me at least because i was sincere instead of telling you to take some tranny drugs so you don't lose your hair... Or maybe you would like that who knows...
nah you're just being an a**h**, OH NO INERNET MAN MAN SAYS I WANT TRANNY DRUGS :eek:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you even worry. Your hair is perfect. Your young wait untill your late twenty's and reasess.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
right
The change in my right temple is probably just maturing?
right if your hairline recedes any further it could very well just be a maturing hairline. happens to majority of white guys.

youngman000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, wtf are you talking about? The OP has no hairloss at all and shouldn't worry about it at this time imo. What would you advise? Hop on fina when he's only 17?

And where do I say hairloss is not important?

Oh lol, you're probably one of the guys who thinks it's normal to get on an extreme hormone treatment to save hair.
Damn why is everyone so hostile, nah I'm sure he knows better than to tell me to get onto fina. Yeah he crossed a line saying you have an incel mentality, but calm the f*** down.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, wtf are you talking about? The OP has no hairloss at all and shouldn't worry about it at this time imo. What would you advise? Hop on fina when he's only 17?

And where do I say hairloss is not important?

Oh lol, you're probably one of the guys who thinks it's normal to get on an extreme hormone treatment to save hair.
when did i ever say he should hop on finasteride. he should get off this site because he has no hair loss.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You honestly have no hair loss at all. Coupled with this, you don't have much of a family history of hair loss either. I suggest that you get off these forums and enjoy life. You are worrying over absolutely nothing.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Monitor . Don’t take anything . You likely don’t even really have hairloss - juvenile hairline .

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that more and more young kids are taking to these forums fearing that they are balding (yet still having juvenile hairlines).

All this stigma of perfection/beauty across social media/ society in general really is having an impact on younger generations (me being one of them) and the way they perceive things.

And no you are not balding.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that more and more young kids are taking to these forums fearing that they are balding (yet still having juvenile hairlines).

All this stigma of perfection/beauty across social media/ society in general really is having an impact on younger generations (me being one of them) and the way they perceive things.

I agree. The media is the driving force behind a BDD epidemic in the younger generation.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He should try having this hair at 18:

20181210_114543.jpg

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As most people I don't want to go bald, so for like the past about year and a couple months I've been keeping an eye on my hair. I get that this form is riddled with young guys with NW1s just being highly insecure, and I'm not saying I'm not insecure at all, all I'm saying is I just want you guys to take a look at it. My hair is obviously changing as I've spent a while monitoring it. My right temple for sure is losing hair, and I feel like my left is at a very slow rate. I've been using ketoconazole shampoo for about 2 days a week for about a month and a half, and I feel like my hair is still getting worse. This is basically about catching it early, and wanting to keep what I have for as long as possible. If I'm being a jackass let me know, I just want to catch it sooner rather than later, and would like to how what would you do as a seventeen year old. Family hist if it matters, Dad (Age 60, NW2), Mom's dad according to her had "lots of hair", her brothers both like NW4-5 in their 50s, Dad's Dad NW2 till his death.
Do something better with your life than wasting time on something that you don't have...