Almost 1 yr o finasteride

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Well has been about 9 months now. Honestly I dont know what to report. I started dropping hair like crazy around 1 1/2 yrs ago. I started finasteride around 9 months ago. I still lose hundreds of hairs every day but my hair doesnt change that much. So i think finasteride is doing something. Who knows what it would look like if I didnt use it. But its no miracle drug at least not for me. No side effects at all.

No regrowth
Maybe Maintenance

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
I"m pretty sure you don't loose hundreds of hairs a day. If you did, you would literally be completely bald since you wouldnt be able to regrow hairs fast enough. Let's be logical now.....................

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey JJ, I'm gettin close to the 10month mark on finasteride and added a few things along the way (nizoral and yesterday MSM). In regards to what your saying, I know how you feel. I can still run my had through my hair, and at least every third stroke (stroke... hehhehe) get 1 or 2 caught in my fingers.
It seems to be maintaining my hairline, but I'm not 100% sure. I can comb alot less hairs out than a year ago (f*** I was combing maybe 40-50 in the shower, maybe more), but you read guys on here saying they find it hard to see hair falling out since being on finasteride.
Im not sure as well... I guess you just gotta keep taking pics and keep monitoring the situation. if it gets too much, go see your Derm.