Almirall Topical Finasteride - 2020 Rollout

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Is there any topical finasteride or dutasteride with ZERO systemic absorption?

Is there any delivery system that a medication can be put into that will keep the medication from getting into the person's system?
Unfortunately, because the scalp is made of skin, systemic absorption will always happen. But the systemic absorption will be lower than if you take it orally so it's worth trying it if you can't tolerate it orally. I still wonder whether topical is just effective as oral finasteride/dutasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
Is there any topical finasteride or dutasteride with ZERO systemic absorption?

Is there any delivery system that a medication can be put into that will keep the medication from getting into the person's system?

Hey I been using Topical Finasteride for years as oral gave me side effects, I have been totally fine since and use 0.1% per day in a mixture lotion from a compound pharmacy, they ship to most countries world wide.

Check my thread I posted for forum members and they now sell Topical Dutasteride.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

inmyhead

Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
aren't you tired from advertising this lol

I only recommend them because I pray they stay in business so I can carry on using their products as I am based in the United Kingdom lol. The past clinics I have used from America being Dr Lee Xandrox all closed down and the last one was Dr Klein Promox, a nice guy who passed away. That’s why I love America because you have compound pharmacies to make these topical mixtures. Unfortunately in the United Kingdom we do not have these options or any compound pharmacies that sell Topical Finasteride mixtures.

Last edited: