Allergies And Hair Loss. Any Opinions....

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I recently had a food allergy panel done and was surprised to find that I'm highly allergic to bakers yeast and Brewers yeast....I've had sebboric dermatitis symptoms for the past year and I was wondering if these allergies could be playing a role in that and my hair loss....anyone have any knowledge into this matter......I plan on seeing my doctor next week but thought I'd try and get some answers from people who may know more about it....anyone familiar with allergies and hairloss?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s that one dude named Doyle who found out he had a dairy allergy and then regrew all of his hair... was really incredible.

I may actually go get tested for food allergies myself... I have fairly severe seasonal allergies so why not I guess.

It’s a super long shot lol

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about like seasonal allergies like internal food allergies....but yeah def worth a shot. I mean I've been told on here I have no hair loss but I def know something's up and I'm sure it's to due with my intolerance to yeasts.....my eyebrows fall my nose hairs and my arm hairs....from itching.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even anyone is in the UK you can get your intolerances and allergies tested (700 different things) by post for £29 through a groupon and intolerance labs. It's by post.