alldaychemist real cheap fincar and dutasteride

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damit ...and this company deliveres to norway crap... have not found any other real pharmacy that sells fincar at a good price and deliveres to norway :(

beaner

Reaction score
Jojje said:
damit ...and this company deliveres to norway crap... have not found any other real pharmacy that sells fincar at a good price and deliveres to norway :(

That site is legitimate from what I've heard, however they rape you in shipping costs, so in reality you're not saving that much more. I don't know what it is for Norway, but to the US, the shipping is 25 dollars.

beaner

Reaction score
Jojje said:

That site is legitimate from what I've heard, however they rape you in shipping costs, so in reality you're not saving that much more. I don't know what it is for Norway, but to the US, the shipping is 25 dollars.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Jojje said:

even if shipping is 25 a year supply of dutasteride if u buy in bulk would only be 200 dollars. i have not seen it that cheap anywhere and ive looked at tons of sites for dutasteride. cheapest ive seen is inhouse 180 for 6 months.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, so i read that fraud site, and it lists alldaychemist as one of the fraudulent sites.

I ordered arimidex from them before and did not find it that effective in blockng sides from finasteride

I wonder if the stuff was legit or not?

Maybe adex just doesn't work for me, or maybe it was fake

But why does alldaychemist make the list? There is no reference on this netdr site that says why they say it is fraudulent. That site themselves are trying to sell v****, maybe they are just trying to call others fake to make themselves look better.

Anyone have insight on this?

Bod

Reaction score
I used real propecia from the Doctors and one of the sides I experienced was a red rash on my face it wasn’t really noticeable but I could notice it, I came off propecia for 2 weeks when I went on holiday and the rash cleared, I run out of propecia so decided to use alldaychemist.com and ordered a year’s worth of Dr Reddy Finax and x12 bottles off Retin-A (which was all boxed) I experienced the same sides as I did with the real propecia so I think that website is telling aload of crap, when it says the sites listed are counterfit I think it just implies that all the drugs are generic and not made by Mersk, Pfizer, Glaxo etc

If alldaychemist was going to sell fakes then they would be selling fake branded drugs.

I also bought some GENERIC v**** which I can assure you are authentic.

beaner

Reaction score
Bod said:
..... I think it just implies that all the drugs are generic and not made by Mersk, Pfizer, Glaxo etc

That is actually correct. The Indian generics (Finpecia, Fincar, etc.) are considered counterfeit in the US, simply because they are not FDA approved, and in many cases they are in violation of U.S. patent laws.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i might take a go at their dutasteride while still useing fincar from inhouse just incase. im gona try a it for 3 months and see how it goes, price is so low that its worth a shot, ill let people know how it is.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
My god their Dutas price is crazy. I've just started taking the inhouse pharmacy stuff so i'll oder from these guys as well and see.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the cheapest rogaine foam from outside the US? Stuff is expensive

hairlossmagic

Reaction score
It is legitimate, in the EU it is sold as proscar, sold for prostate hypertrophy. But it is the same ingredient as finasteride.