All the new alleged breakthroughs over last 10 years...

Mustang24

Reaction score
I hardly ever post but I've personally dealt with hairloss for roughly 15 years. I'm currently 32, with I'd say 7-8 years of considerable noticeable hairloss. Same pony dance of 5 more years. There's been dozens of new company's that come out of the wood work on a daily basis but still no cure! As of late there seems to be a lot of well informed posters who I believe could collaborate their knowledge and slowly figure this madness out on their own. I believe these company's that are trying to figure this out are seeing this wealth of knowledge from some posters and know that they must speed up their process of finding a cure as one day, one forum poster may accidentally come across a cure just from retaining this wealth of knowledge that's provided on these forums. So speed it up company's. I'm 32, and I know several people that would gladly spend 20k to get their hair back. It's a multi billion opportunity. Facebook $ lol Men and women throughout the world want and need this fixed asap. Don't let us forum members stumble across the cure and leave your game changing profits in the crapper. I will gladly drop $20k to have the hair I had when I was 16. So would 20 million other people....

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let us forum members stumble across the cure and leave your game changing profits in the crapper.

Sink or swim... and that said, I hope they sink faster than Blackberry when we figure it out on our own. These incompetent snail paced losers deserve ZERO loyalty from us. They see us only as dollar signs, nothing more. Why should we be sympathetic to them?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I hardly ever post but I've personally dealt with hairloss for roughly 15 years. I'm currently 32, with I'd say 7-8 years of considerable noticeable hairloss. Same pony dance of 5 more years. There's been dozens of new company's that come out of the wood work on a daily basis but still no cure! As of late there seems to be a lot of well informed posters who I believe could collaborate their knowledge and slowly figure this madness out on their own. I believe these company's that are trying to figure this out are seeing this wealth of knowledge from some posters and know that they must speed up their process of finding a cure as one day, one forum poster may accidentally come across a cure just from retaining this wealth of knowledge that's provided on these forums. So speed it up company's. I'm 32, and I know several people that would gladly spend 20k to get their hair back. It's a multi billion opportunity. Facebook $ lol Men and women throughout the world want and need this fixed asap. Don't let us forum members stumble across the cure and leave your game changing profits in the crapper. I will gladly drop $20k to have the hair I had when I was 16. So would 20 million other people....

20K hell, I would mortgage my house

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Hardly ever, more like never lol... well until that post anyways.. =]

If you have money to spend, FUE hair transplant + Acell + PRP would at least deliver somewhat fast results. You'd have to keep using minoxidil + finasteride, and I'd add in LLLT too.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the best breakthrough in terms of shortcut availability no air talking and fda is wound induced hair at home, i am sure some bro brah einstein will try some kinda chemical in the post wound days to boost the hair growth even more and we will be kida cured. in the meantime keep wounding, even if it halts male pattern baldness its good. we already have advanced smp and upcomming donor regen so i wouldnt be too much worried as of now. but lets see ofcourse.

Mustang24

Reaction score
Some good comments and suggestions posted here. Sorry to say but I'm not down with wounding and experimenting on myself. I'd say the vast majority is right along with me. I don't want to go to work with a jacked up head, I want something much simpler, something that should've been figured out much sooner than now! There should be something I could go in on a Thursday or Friday and go to work on Monday with it being undetectable. Even if this has to be done two-three times a year. You're right I'd probably even pay 40k if the treatment was able to give me the results of say a picture I was to take into the clinic. Intercytex, Adreans, follica, Gho, Nigam, and all the other researchers and firms throughout the years, what the f happened?!? If you want to get filthy rich, team up, and figure this bs out! There's got to be a higher power than the FDA as to why this hasn't been resolved by now. Simply put, it's freaking pathetic! All of these experiments within the forums are fine and dandy but you won't see me doing them as nobody knows the possible effects they could have once the potential cure is amongst us, so count me out on these. Most would agree with me on that. I'm not saying stop, I'm actually saying just the opposite and encouraging it as it gets the company's who actually have a potential cure put into a time crunching panic mode. $40k, come and get it....

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Some good comments and suggestions posted here. Sorry to say but I'm not down with wounding and experimenting on myself. I'd say the vast majority is right along with me. I don't want to go to work with a jacked up head, I want something much simpler, something that should've been figured out much sooner than now! There should be something I could go in on a Thursday or Friday and go to work on Monday with it being undetectable. Even if this has to be done two-three times a year. You're right I'd probably even pay 40k if the treatment was able to give me the results of say a picture I was to take into the clinic. Intercytex, Adreans, follica, Gho, Nigam, and all the other researchers and firms throughout the years, what the f happened?!? If you want to get filthy rich, team up, and figure this bs out! There's got to be a higher power than the FDA as to why this hasn't been resolved by now. Simply put, it's freaking pathetic! All of these experiments within the forums are fine and dandy but you won't see me doing them as nobody knows the possible effects they could have once the potential cure is amongst us, so count me out on these. Most would agree with me on that. I'm not saying stop, I'm actually saying just the opposite and encouraging it as it gets the company's who actually have a potential cure put into a time crunching panic mode. $40k, come and get it....

All these experiments on ourselves are the only hope we have for now, there is no guarantee any of the new treatments will do any more, every treatment that has ever come out has shown great results in pics, I mean what do we have to lose will they make us go bald, we are going there anyway

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Unless someone is injecting hair germs or culturing cells in their basement, its unlikely anything will be found on these forums.

I of course do admire the figure this sh*t out on your own attitude, but this isn't like working at your car at home.

Even when Dr cure every 5 years said FGF9 increases the chances of regeneration, no one bothered to try it. Yes, its risky,
but something drastic has to be done to alter the body's natural process.

That's why finasteride works, it alters the body's natural chemistry. If you guys want to find a cure on your own, you have to
get serious and start purchasing lab equipment and turning yourself into a lab rat. Its the only way.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
How can someone make a lab when he doesnt have knowledge about chemistry, biology, medicine? And not only to know, he have to know a lot.

Not everyone with degree is born to be scientist.

I'm just stating what would need to happen. Obviously very few would be able to do it, but I'm just simply saying this is what would need to happen.

Otherwise we wait on people who can do it. Rubbing lotions and potions on your head isn't going to get nowhere.

Last but not least, if you don't know about biology or chemistry, you can always learn, but that's IF you want to contribute.

If not, sit back, shut up, and wait for the snail paced companies to keep promising dead end lies.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless someone is injecting hair germs or culturing cells in their basement, its unlikely anything will be found on these forums.

I of course do admire the figure this sh*t out on your own attitude, but this isn't like working at your car at home.

Even when Dr cure every 5 years said FGF9 increases the chances of regeneration, no one bothered to try it. Yes, its risky,
but something drastic has to be done to alter the body's natural process.

That's why finasteride works, it alters the body's natural chemistry. If you guys want to find a cure on your own, you have to
get serious and start purchasing lab equipment and turning yourself into a lab rat. Its the only way.

That would require lots and lots of money. Lab equipment isnt as cheap as getting black market RU58841...

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Well in a 3.5 billion dollar industry, I think we can put some money together for something that works.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in a 3.5 billion dollar industry, I think we can put some money together for something that works.

Crowdfunding wouldn't work for that. We'd get busted... FDA would have us on lockdown faster than Dr. Cotsarelis saying 'within 5 years'

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Seems crowdfunding doesn't even work anyway. Couldn't raise enough money for one of us baldies to buy a slurpee.

Its all up to Jahoda or Tsuji labs. Will report back in 2020.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems crowdfunding doesn't even work anyway. Couldn't raise enough money for one of us baldies to buy a slurpee.

Its all up to Jahoda or Tsuji labs. Will report back in 2020.

Crowdfunding would easily work if we all got on board. We'd just need a huge marketing push across the globe. The only reason why it wouldnt work is because of our own laziness.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly would we crowdfund anyway ? Bring Aderans back to life ?

Even with all the money, we still could be phucked.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly would we crowdfund anyway ? Bring Aderans back to life ?

Even with all the money, we still could be phucked.

I'd dump the cash into Histogen. Aderans showed us they're completely incompetent with funds (how could they have a working product only to have their funding pulled? Idiots). Replicel has plenty of cash from Shiseido. Follica has Puretech Ventures, I'm sure they have plenty of cash. Histogen is the only one in need of financial support.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
dutasteride is in clinical trials for Androgenetic Alopecia afaik... best jump on that if you don't respond well to finasteride. Or consider a hair transplant, or wait and see if the new technologies ever come out, Follica, etc. Could be many years away, have to consider if the wait is worth it? If it is, try minoxidil + dutasteride.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride is in clinical trials for Androgenetic Alopecia afaik... best jump on that if you don't respond well to finasteride. Or consider a hair transplant, or wait and see if the new technologies ever come out, Follica, etc. Could be many years away, have to consider if the wait is worth it? If it is, try minoxidil + dutasteride.

dutasteride doesn't need clinical trials and there should be NO incentive to further support hormone screwing pills. Enough already.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
dutasteride doesn't need clinical trials and there should be NO incentive to further support hormone screwing pills. Enough already.

:agree: + 1 TRILLION