All the comments are about how the guy is 25 and balding

blackg

Reaction score
Well...not exactly, dude. In fairness from the youtube clip I only saw 2 comments on his baldness out of around 30 comments.
I was expecting more.
The reddit ones only had a few more, though,... I was expecting an avalanche.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
A vast group of people are obsessed with hair loss in others. You can also see this in this thread about a Bruce Willis picture where he had hair. https://www.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/3ys8hx/bruce_willis_living_the_life_in_1985/

And Bruce Willis is a guy that handled his hair loss flawlessly and even looks good bald. Do they care? Hell no, look at him, he lost his hair, let's make fun of that! How can you miss such an opportunity? Making fun of hair loss is guaranteed to be a hit with the crowds. And anyone who doesn't find it funny it's just a pussy/mangina and needs to man up.

shookwun

Reaction score
Why even act like this is a big surprise.

Ask yourself a simple question. When someones walking down the street and they have something negative that stands out on them isn't that the first thing you notice?

we all judge, and notice these traits. Some voice, others keep to themselves.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Actually on the video there were more racial comments than bald comments, yeah the bald guy was being discriminated in there but the black guy had it a fair bit worse.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The true definition of class. To keep it to yourself.
yea this. you shouldn't point out negative things about people and whack them over the head with it. only reason i can see to do that is if you are trying to make them feel bad, which is of course wrong

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea this. you shouldn't point out negative things about people and whack them over the head with it. only reason i can see to do that is if you are trying to make them feel bad, which is of course wrong

OR make yourself feel better, which is another very prominent reason.