All Of You Balding Guys Get In Here

reasonistian

Reaction score
I started balding at 15, I was already nw2.5 by the time I was a high school senior,(photo attached) used to browse this forum a lot back then, then said @#$& it and shaved it all off, it’s been 5 years now and never looked back (till now
redface.gif
), it’s a relief to be honest just saw a photo when I had hair and realized how much self conscious I was at the time. Now that I am bald I realize that it’s not as big of a deal as people make it out to be, it actually made me better of a person, started working out, lost 100+ pounds, focused on my career, learned how to play piano, etc.. so many things that I wouldn’t have started doing if I didn’t start losing my hair at a young age.. here’s a pic for comparison.

https://imgur.com/a/pH2eCys

Attachments

• 6767E151-51E1-49D1-AAF1-752E80A5C458.jpeg
    6767E151-51E1-49D1-AAF1-752E80A5C458.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started balding at 15, I was already nw2.5 by the time I was a high school senior,(photo attached) used to browse this forum a lot back then, then said @#$& it and shaved it all off, it’s been 5 years now and never looked back (till nowView attachment 109773), it’s a relief to be honest just saw a photo when I had hair and realized how much self conscious I was at the time. Now that I am bald I realize that it’s not as big of a deal as people make it out to be, it actually made me better of a person, started working out, lost 100+ pounds, focused on my career, learned how to play piano, etc.. so many things that I wouldn’t have started doing if I didn’t start losing my hair at a young age.. here’s a pic for comparison.

https://imgur.com/a/pH2eCys
Big improvement.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh, you look like you could be an actor in an action film now. You look fantastic dude but unfortunately the vast majority of people don't look as good as you do bald.

Last edited:

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
No offense, but with hair you look like a nerd and without hair you look like a hitman for the mob :D

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP you look good but you are dark skinned, have very masculine facial features (jawline, chin, eyebrows)

for white guys with feminine features, the shaved head is not a good look

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love having hair. Gonna enjoy it as long as propecia and eventually avodart and whatever else comes out lets me keep it.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplant eyebrows to scalp... just kidding.
you have (if that’s you) a nice symmetrical skull. But if Fabio walked by you wouldn’t get a second look except by leftovers at the beach. That said, Best of luck