all of u here make my day it means a lot to me thanks

rita

Reaction score
hi all
thanks for your support it means a lot to me.yes of course im loosing hair so much this week that i have baldness and everyone can notice me last night i posted my mesg and then medidated over my situation and then this morning the first thing was to open the net to see your mesg now im cheered thanks for your support i wish people i have to deal with will also understand our problems
thanks i use rogaine 2% so should i stop it for now as my scalp is burning when i apply it due to itching and flaking
thanks and hoory to all

mayalopecia

Reaction score
Rita,

How long have you been losing hair? I am wondering what is happening with you that you are losing hair so quickly. Have you had blood tests done?

-maya

G

Hi Rita,

I had the same burning and itching when I first started using minoxidil. It was so bad that I would end up bleeding from scratching so much (ew).

You do NOT have to give it up because of the irritation, there are products, both cheap and expensive, that can help with this.

Please refer here: http://www.heralopecia.com/forum/viewto ... 2010#52010

Also, answering Maya's questions would be helpful, as we could gather more info on your situation.

Happy holidays! :)

Laura