All of these studies....

G

There has been an awful lot of studies over the last few days and weeks all with different concepts of what causes the balding process. I'm not a sicence person and would not even want begin to understand the true cause of hair loss.

Is it not the case that these studies just go out to confuse people even more about why they lose their hair. I am confused as anyone at the moment.

So from putting coffee on your head, soya, and all the other stuff that is bounded around. Is it any wonder that the secret to solving hair loss is getting even more complicated by the day.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
There has been an awful lot of studies over the last few days and weeks all with different concepts of what causes the balding process. I'm not a sicence person and would not even want begin to understand the true cause of hair loss.

Is it not the case that these studies just go out to confuse people even more about why they lose their hair. I am confused as anyone at the moment.

So from putting coffee on your head, soya, and all the other stuff that is bounded around. Is it any wonder that the secret to solving hair loss is getting even more complicated by the day.
Take a deep breath man, its just science lingo at its best. Don't be taking anything for granted for one, and don't go buying products without hearing from many about it. I'm partially responable for alot of the jabber but i'm a nerd to the second power. :wink:

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata, I had made mention in another reply post that some of the science-type posts are going waaaaaaaaaaaay over most of our heads. Not that we as a collective group are not smart, that's t'aint true:) But I wish that those who would post that type of stuff would translate it for us non-tech folks 8)

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Yes, I know how you guys feel. I wish I had taken a few courses in biology when I was in school.

Petchsky

Reaction score
If you want to go into the deeper exploration of hairloss it's natural that you take on the vocabulary. I don't know what they are going on about most times either, i prefer the social sciences, but it's just something you pick up.

Also, i don't think Bryan et al have the time to put things in layman's terms as they are to bust duelling with each other...part of the fun i suppose.
:D