All men starting dutasteride should read all this first...

jetset

Reaction score
Anyone considering using Dutasteride should read this also:

I went through very very hard times four or three years ago. I was so desparate and illusioned I tried this drug.

The hard time was NOT when I was thinking that I suffer from hairloss, the hard time became after I took this drug.

I had never heard of ototoxicity, or that drugs are sometimes ototoxic.
Well it revealed to me in a very hellish way. On second day after taking the first dutasteride capsule.
I had -intense- pain in my left ear. At the same day my balance started to get fucked up.
Yes there it is, our delicate balance organs - in the ear.
So if your inner ear gets poisoned you can get extremely fucked up.
Especially if the halflife of the poison is long. (dutasteride in this sad case)
So it was introduced to nightmare when I was awake. I had drag myself in there..
I hardly could walk from room to room for the first days, and after that it was literaly like being in a small boat that had to do everything to survive a storm. I could go out but it was horrible to finally understand that this drug was and still is a totally new substance.
Now you don't want to know how much I was afraid that I wouldn't get well never again.
I went to see doctor altho I knew he propably never even heard of such chemical before, and that was the case. He said there is nothing to do except wait and hope for the best..
Oh, and also my forehead grew quite a bit in the first days on this poison.
Also my stomach grew very fast propably becourse of too high hormone levels,and didn't get smaller for many months.
you must know that if there's too much testosterone your body will turn it to estrogen..
if this happens fast, your body can literally crackle when it grows according to new hormone levels.

So to sum it up here what happened:

I had an intense pain in my left ear (think ice stick...) many times a day for a week.
Then it gradually started to happen less and less often, until about four months after taking the poisonous pill the pain attacks never came again. For the last month or two the pains came "only" like twice per week.

I hope from my heart that if you are even considering taking some powerful chemicals inside your body,
please try hard to understand first that your body is very well designed and extremely complex in action.
This balance can be destroyed suprisingly fast.

Health is the greatest of gifts

T

Timi

jetset

was dutasteride for your Hair good??
or thinning bad Hairs?

Timi

G

That site posted actually shows lower side effect profiles with dutasteride than finasteride...

G

philly said:
I thought of going on dutasteride but finally didn't do do. I haven't even tested it.

I was on 1mg propecia (from real pharmacy) every 12 hours and got TOTALLY COMPLETELY impotent. I stopped and within 3-4 days everything returned to normal. Now I take 1 mg propecia in the evening and everything's good so far...

uh how long were u doing that 2 mg/day dose for? i find it hard to believebut whatever

Reaction score
JayMan said:
That site posted actually shows lower side effect profiles with dutasteride than finasteride...

I agree with you. On fina i had horrible side effects and with duta everything was fine with a lot more regrowth!

Reaction score
I agree with Jetset too. My stomach has grown very fast .I have gaining a lot of weight. Is there anybody who has gained some weight with duta too?

majkellos

Reaction score
I was taking dutasteride for 4 months, about 3 years ago. Till today I did not return to my normal nautral condition. I have almost all the sides which are associated with dutasteride and listed on hairloss forums.

I also suffer ear pain from time to time. My dutasteride regimen increased my weight 10%.

dutasteride is a poison. No doubt about that. I am still far, far away from being normal in all terms and especialy those sexual...

I regret I was so stupid...