Ali-a (youtuber) Hair Transplant Proof

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

For anyone who knows who he is. Also this could be interesting for those of you who think society don't recognise balding unless they're going through it themselves, not even I would have recognised it as aggressive balding and I'm quite obsessive over hair.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, the poor guy still looks pretty unattractive with hair. He could probably benefit from a chin implant.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, the poor guy still looks pretty unattractive with hair. He could probably benefit from a chin implant.

He looks average or slightly above average IMO, definitely wouldn't say he's ugly. I didn't know about him years ago so I've only ever seen his videos with his full head of hair, however before seeing this video I always used to think his hairline looked very unnatural with how dark it is around the edges, almost as if it's been gone over with a sharpie, so he's definitely had something done, if not a hair transplant then some fibers or a concealer at least.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have no idea who this guy is, BUT HE IS FUCKED. look at those temples, hes def headed for norwood 7. poor bastard.

......well he was before his hair transplant/meds/wig whatever

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot (4).png

look at that hairline lol!

man, it reminds me of my spray on hair days with restrand. that sh*t was terrible. gives me chills thinking about that. thank god i found dermatch

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

he aint bad looking. he just has weak faical features. jawline and chin are fucked. hes headed nw7 100%

this guy needs hair for sure.

man i need to hit the gym soon

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 46532

look at that hairline lol!

man, it reminds me of my spray on hair days with restrand. that sh*t was terrible. gives me chills thinking about that. thank god i found dermatch

That shot is actually hilarious, the irony of all them hats that he has just sitting in the background, lmao.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of the guy but looked him up and he's only 23 years old. His hair already looks very thin, he will definitely carry on receding and would have thought that any reputable surgeon would have advised against a transplant. But then again if you've got $$$ to flash in front of people they will just take your money.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of the guy but looked him up and he's only 23 years old. His hair already looks very thin, he will definitely carry on receding and would have thought that any reputable surgeon would have advised against a transplant. But then again if you've got $$$ to flash in front of people they will just take your money.

From closer looks it seems like he's undoubtedly using some form of concealer, especially on the hairline. He may not have even had a transplant and it could just be that it's smoke and mirrors from the concealer, especially seeing as he's still very much a hat prisoner, which leads me to believe he just throws on a hat on days he doesn't feel like using any concealing products.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score

What about users like Jotronic and Spex that were pretty much bald by the time they got their hair transplants? I thought as long as you responded well to Finasteride, most doctors would be OK working on NW4's and under.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score

Harsh. In that case I should get a chin implant, nose surgery, acne scar removal, etc.. etc.. before I get a hair transplant.

I don't think you have to be a pretty boy in order to go in for hair restoration. I thought we all agreed, hair loss is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a mans image.. besides being morbidly obese or incredibly short.

For me, I finally got used to my personal image in my mid 20's, than all my hair fell out. I just wish I had the sh*t I had when I was younger. I don't need to "change" anything I was born with.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

For anyone who knows who he is. Also this could be interesting for those of you who think society don't recognise balding unless they're going through it themselves, not even I would have recognised it as aggressive balding and I'm quite obsessive over hair.

That's excellent transplant results, if that is what it is.

When he cuts his hair really short, the transplant looks like sh*t though.

Coloring his hair really helped his thickness on top though.

It's interesting how short hair on the sides (youtube picture) makes his face
look very strange.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's excellent transplant results, if that is what it is.

When he cuts his hair really short, the transplant looks like sh*t though.

Coloring his hair really helped his thickness on top though.

It's interesting how short hair on the sides (youtube picture) makes his face
look very strange.

lol colouring is one way to put it. that sh*t is SPRAY ON HAIR DUDE. literally

you spray liquid hair on top of your scalp from a can. i did this for years.

i hope this dude knew was he doing cos hes headed for nw7 100%

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally looks like he draws his hairline with a marker pen, can't believe he somehow thinks it looks like hair.

i used this for years!! lol

i would put my hand across my forehead and spray this over my thinning receding hairline. i did this EVERY f*****g DAY for years. .

this is what hairloss does to us man.