Alfatradiol

kir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
About a year ago I got hyped about it, and looked around on the internet for information about how effective it was.
There are lots of german forums where plenty of people used it, the one you linked, Pantostin, and Ell-Cranell, both have alfatradiol.
I gave up on it after most everyone said that it does a whole lot of nothing. It's not that cheap either. I wouldn't waste my time with it.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Check my story thread. I posted a few more studies regarding the effectiveness of alfatradiol.

That being said, a lot of evidence pointing to its effectiveness is only in the way of maintenance, it can slow down or stabilise hair loss but I haven't seen much in terms of regrowth potential. Your mileage may vary of course. If you have the money it can't hurt to give it a try.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are people saying that it could be as strong as CB 0301 which would make the purchase at about 40 euros for three months actually kinda worth it...but is it possible for it to be shipped to the united states or would customs seize it

- - - Updated - - -

My other concern is that I can't find study done on men

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
There are people saying that it could be as strong as CB 0301 which would make the purchase at about 40 euros for three months actually kinda worth it...but is it possible for it to be shipped to the united states or would customs seize it

- - - Updated - - -

My other concern is that I can't find study done on men

Customs wouldn't seize an over the counter medication. It's similar to how you can order 2% Nizoral online from Canada (it's OTC in Canada but prescription in the states) and customs wouldn't seize it as they are both not scheduled drugs in the US. Go check the DEA's scheduling list, you won't find it on there, hence there are no laws against possession without a prescription.

Check my story thread, I posted links to alfatradiol studies done on men. That being said, there are no alfatradiol studies done on men that show regrowth as a result, only slowing or stopping of hair loss, but there are many anecdotal reports of regrowth ensuing when you search around on forums, although the credence of these reports can be questioned.

If it's any consolation though, 5% spironolactone cream is a topical medication that works both on men and women (again, these studies are posted in my story thread) so I don't see why alfatradiol would be any different even if there weren't studies done on men.

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used Pantostin for several months a few years ago... no sides but didn't really look carefully to find out if it was effective or not.