alcohol / peg in tricomin and folligen

TB*

Reaction score
Hello!

1. I researched about folligen and tricomin a lot now which of both products contains the less alcohol and peg (the therapy versions). I am now a little bit confused. It seems that folligen only contains peg and no alcohol - in opposite to tricomin. But in this form many users mixed their folligen with water because of his "aggressive and high concentration".
Which would you prefer if you want the most less alcohol and also peg amount?

2. I read a lot hear about both products and it is hard to say - which is preferred here. It is folligen? But I also read that it could be that the copper-peptides in folligen have not the same "quality" as in tricomin?

I would be very pleased to get an answer - because I have me decided now to use to my regimen sod..

Kind regards,
TB

TB*

Reaction score
I want to ask - whether somebody can answer me my questions shortly because it is very important for: i want to buy know tricomin or folligen - but i need these answers to fall the decision.

Many thanks,
TB

Cassin

Reaction score
TB* said:

Hello!

TB* said:
1. I researched about folligen and tricomin a lot now which of both products contains the less alcohol and peg (the therapy versions). I am now a little bit confused. It seems that folligen only contains peg and no alcohol - in opposite to tricomin. But in this form many users mixed their folligen with water because of his "aggressive and high concentration".
Which would you prefer if you want the most less alcohol and also peg amount?

I am not totally sure I know what you are asking but I can state that Folligen for me was VERY STRONG and I did have to water mine down at one point 60/40 distilled water strong. Eventually I was able to go back to regular Folligen. Tricomin seems to irritate a very small percentage of people. BUT it seems that any given product can irritate folks, even ones that are supposed to heal such as Copper--Peptides. I personally prefer Tricomin since it is clear and feels better on my scalp.

TB* said:
2. I read a lot hear about both products and it is hard to say - which is preferred here. It is folligen? But I also read that it could be that the copper-peptides in folligen have not the same "quality" as in tricomin?

Well it depends. Most people try Folligen first since it is cheaper.

Is it better? Depends on what you are using it for. I have used three types of CP's and they all have pros and cons IMO. Use anykind and your doing good.

TB* said:
I have me decided now to use to my regimen sod..

Good choice.

And you meant to type PPG (Propylene Glycol ). Not PEG. :)

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Cassin

Did you read the book your icon is from, Lullaby? It's messed up fun.