air pollution

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how bad is air pollution for us really?
my uni is in a polluted area and i live by it ,how bad is it for me?
im gonna live here for at least 4 more years ,matye i should move to a less polluted area altough then ill have to drive loger to get to uni
any suggestions?

CCS

Reaction score
try to avoid main roads unless you are in your car, and do your exercise before 10am or after 5pm, basically when there is less traffic out. Depends how close you live to main roads. I have ridden my bike on main roads and out ran the bus, but the smog tasted so bad I'm sure I hurt my health instead of helping it. Better to exercise at the gym at night or early morning.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Guys, :roll: if you're that worried about it then the the increased stress of thinking about it is probably doing the most damage to your health. Theres little that you can do about it except go and live on a mountaintop somewhere. CCS ar'nt you worried about all the radiation coming from your PC screen? Honestly, :roll: there is a guy who sleeps in an oxygen chamber and wears surgical masks whenever he goes outside. You may of heard of him his name is Michael Jackson and you seem to be heading in the same direction (apart from the small boys I hope). :D

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stress defunitlly bad for you i try not to stress myself and relax in the sauna once in a while or smoke some weed once in a while
i started reading today on meditation and i think ill start doing it i just hope that it wont induce bisexual thoughts
i think ill change to soy milk as well because dr lam says cow milk is like poison
about the pollution thing according to what i read the easiest thing to do is to take more antioxidants
s.a.f. - dont you want to die in good health or do you prefer to suffer beforer you die?

CCS

Reaction score
yes, I am worried about the radiation. It hurts my eyes. I can feel it right when I turn on the computer.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I love the thick shield of particulate my turbo-diesel powered vehicle leaves in its wake!

s.a.f

Reaction score
roki said:
stress defunitlly bad for you i try not to stress myself and relax in the sauna once in a while or smoke some weed once in a while
i started reading today on meditation and i think ill start doing it i just hope that it wont induce bisexual thoughts
i think ill change to soy milk as well because dr lam says cow milk is like poison
about the pollution thing according to what i read the easiest thing to do is to take more antioxidants
s.a.f. - dont you want to die in good health or do you prefer to suffer beforer you die?

Yes but things like air pollution are beyond your control, there is no point in stressing over these things just take care of what you can control eg diet and excercise.
You are worried about breathing in polluted air but you smoke weed? :hairy:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i dont smoke weed at the moment because it hurts my abilitiy to study but when i do i just smoke a little bit of something good and i dont have to inhale alot of smoke to get high
i think the advantages of relived stress are much highr the the damage done by this smoke because as you should know by now stress is a killer
i dont smoke cigaretts anymore
im bother by polluted air because there are few industrial plants here near my uni and i breath this air all the time i could do something to avoid it io could just move to a less pollouted area but then ill have to drive loger to get to uni ,and the rent well be more expensive

Garm1

Reaction score
Living in big cities sucks in general.

Noise, air pollution, traffic, etc. just name it