Ai S - Arimistane Aromasin Arimidex

Jus90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, has anyone tried Arimistane to try combat propecia sides? If you did, how long did it take you to start noticing the effects? ANd how much mg where you taking a day? OR per week?
Thanks!

Jus90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to erase some raised estrogen due to propecia ... some people say you should do 25 mg every other day or so... i'm not sure about what type of experience you had ?

Jus90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know one person here who was cured from pfs by using arimidex for a month. So you can try.
I've heard that too however Arimidex needs a prescription and it s really powerful so best not mess with that ... have you useed tried arimistane?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Arimistane is there is very little literature (if any) on it that gives indication to how much of an E suppressor it is when it comes down to the figures - unless of course you stay consistent with the dosing and get before and after bloods.

Also be wary with playing with your E if you dont know what your natural E before finasteride was. My E before finasteride is actually incredibly low - which is just my natural homeostasis. On finasteride im still within range (mid-upper) however im 68% up from before finasteride and only 20% up on my T. Crashing your E below what your body considers normal is never the goal - but rather to sit on what your body considers normal.

Definitely dont use aromasin because it has a very androgenic metabolite that will make you shed like crazy.

Jus90

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Arimistane is there is very little literature (if any) on it that gives indication to how much of an E suppressor it is when it comes down to the figures - unless of course you stay consistent with the dosing and get before and after bloods.

Also be wary with playing with your E if you dont know what your natural E before finasteride was. My E before finasteride is actually incredibly low - which is just my natural homeostasis. On finasteride im still within range (mid-upper) however im 68% up from before finasteride and only 20% up on my T. Crashing your E below what your body considers normal is never the goal - but rather to sit on what your body considers normal.

Definitely dont use aromasin because it has a very androgenic metabolite that will make you shed like crazy.

Did you use aromasin Ollie? How did you get it? I believe you need a prescription for such a drug ...

DanzlCarry

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, only a doctor can prescribe it. A pharmacist won't sell you arimistane without a prescription with the official seal of a physician. My friend had abnormally high levels of estrogen, he began to notice excess weight appearing, and he felt bloated all the time. Nothing helped, not even trestolone. Then his doctor told him to buy arimistane pct in liquid form and take two drops a day, although this drug has not been studied properly yet. Two months later, my friend measured his testosterone level, and it had nearly returned to the norm.

Last edited: