Ah... 6 Month Update

ChiaPet

Reaction score
Well, actually just finishing month 5.

I thought things were progressively getting worse, since I'm STILL somewhat going through a shed, albeit decreased since end of April.

I just took a look at pictures from February-April and HOLY JEEZE
My hair has gotten a lot better since then. I'd say I was a NW2.5 back in January and now I could pose for a solid 2.

The vertex has filled in so nicely..there really isn't any sign of hairloss back there unless it's totally drenched.

The mad receding temples are just beginning to straighten out. Of course, they have a long way to go...but there is definate improvement

Overall density has improved, but it's still thin in the front 'widows peak' area.

The only thing that has gotten worse since I started treatments would be the hairline in general.. I think my forehead got larger......I guess my hairloss can pass for the "born with a huge forehead" excuse now though

All I gots to say is STICK WITH THE PROVEN TREATMENTS..THEY SEEM TO BE WORKING :!:

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good, good. don't fret if you have the "down periods" where you think things are worse. keep looking at the old photo to reassure yourself.

arya

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to know u are getting result dude :)

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well done buddy, it's good to hear the good news!

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
congrats.. i'm finishing my 3rd month on the big three.... still shedding like a dog...

ChiaPet

Reaction score
Thanks all..yeah, I'll be posting some before/after pics up later on today... just been so busy with work lately.

JFrank: yeah, I'd say my hair looked its worst during months 2 and 3 with all the shedding. It got pretty thin all over and the temples just kept receding. It's true that things get worse before they get better. All I'm hoping for now is some filling at the temples and a little more density in front.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats, nice to hear a success story :D