Aggressive Regemin - Recovery From Norwood-6.5

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true, you can do the same just at lesser dosages. Sure you will probably experience sides but its better than not doing anything if you have nothing to lose ( except your hair )
I'm thinking Dutastride, and half a pea size amount or etrogel every 3 days on hairline. Decrease at first sign of bad sides. I can't put on weight, I build muscle easy, carry little fat and never do any cardio, and had low estradiol on my last test. Figure I don't convert much T to E even having very good T scores. Probably take twice as long as a full MTF. Thanks so much for sharing Cocona. Hair looks great!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow it really shows there's hope for slick bald guys. i thought the follicle was physically dead too so no regrowth was possible once you were slick - obviously that is not true.

i tried spironolactone in the past and an oral oestrogen (i can't remember which one), and it did regrow a lot of hair; but it gave my gyno, lumps under my nipples, and dropped my sex drive by 300% so i stopped it. i wonder how much hair i would have now if i'd stuck it out (i am a cis guy so didn't want boobs, but i did want hair)

it's too bad they can't make all of this stuff work only on the scalp and nowhere else as topicals other than minoxidil seem to be completely ineffective :-(

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow it really shows there's hope for slick bald guys. i thought the follicle was physically dead too so no regrowth was possible once you were slick - obviously that is not true.

i tried spironolactone in the past and an oral oestrogen (i can't remember which one), and it did regrow a lot of hair; but it gave my gyno, lumps under my nipples, and dropped my sex drive by 300% so i stopped it. i wonder how much hair i would have now if i'd stuck it out (i am a cis guy so didn't want boobs, but i did want hair)

it's too bad they can't make all of this stuff work only on the scalp and nowhere else as topicals other than minoxidil seem to be completely ineffective :-(
Did you used finasteride/Duasteride too and keep it using after dropping HRT ?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

The slick bald = no regrowth possible is basically a bro science theory on here that gets it's validity by being endorsed by other bro scientists

I regrew hair on slick bald temple angles using finasteride and minoxidil

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sick regrowth, basically what everyone expected the Brotzu lotion to be lol.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering spironolactone (200 mg ED).

Do you think it can get along with my current regimen?