Aggressive Regemin - Recovery From Norwood-6.5

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't get Alpicort F, because I live in the United States (and they don't support
U.S. currency).

Could I rub this on my receding hairline without getting side effects?
You'll definitely get some feminizing effects if you rub this on your head.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
be careful dude. for me it seems, the more hair grows is when there's more other effects with it.

I take Androgens for prescribed Progesterone to combat the side effects.

Believe it or not, it actually doesn't make my hair fall out quicker. Progesterone keeps my hair in, but I don't
really think it's strong enough to grow NEW hair.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're not putting it on your scalp? I must of misunderstood you.

I thought you were taking it to regrow your hair back?
I am putting it on my scalp only.

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @cocona
Why didn't you take bicalutamide instead of spironolactone? I heard bicalutamide is stronger AR blocker than spironolactone.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why r people asking dumb, non related questions or trying to poke fun at OP? She's taken the time to share her results and document everything for us to see. Please show some respect. The OP has been nothing short of extremely helpful and has answered everyone's (serious) questions quickly and thoroughly. No wonder all the people with success take off from the forums.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi cocona,
What would you recommend as far as treament for someone with fairly aggressive loss (nw3 at 20)?

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Why r people asking dumb, non related questions or trying to poke fun at OP? She's taken the time to share her results and document everything for us to see. Please show some respect. The OP has been nothing short of extremely helpful and has answered everyone's (serious) questions quickly and thoroughly. No wonder all the people with success take off from the forums.

It's serious f*****g questions people are asking, does your c*** shrink taking estradiol, It'd say thats the main concern of anyone even trying it.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi cocona,
What would you recommend as far as treament for someone with fairly aggressive loss (nw3 at 20)?

Yeah that is what I was at when I was 20. A nice thing is things arent as bad as they might ostensibly seem for you because you are still able to catch this early. What is really killer is when you need to somehow revive areas that have been dead for a decade that is super difficult. Although you have an aggressive pattern it has likely not been toast for a ton of years which will make getting stuff back easier.

Big 3 is a good start. (Finnesteride(Slows progression of Androgenetic Alopecia aka Androgenetic alopecia), Minoxodil(Will get you some regrowth for as long as you are on it), Nizoral(Slows Androgenetic Alopecia by inhibiting your immune system from destroying your hair follicles.))

If you get sides like impotence RU-58841 as a topical is a feasible alternative. Instead of reducing 5alphas to reduce dht it inhibits androgen receptors on the scalp.

If you don't get sides or dont care about sides you could up it to dutasteride. I use Dutas from inhousepharmacy.vu

Here's some basic info:
Finnesteride: Reduces 5alpha2 by 70% resulting in greatly reduced dht production.
Dutasteride: Reduces 5alpha 2 and 5alpha1 by around 95% at .5mg/day
Monoxodil 5% : Will give you regrowth but wont do a tonto stop the degenerative part. For the money the Costco Minoxodil 5% foam is amazing. 5 months of minoxodil for like 50$ with the foam vehicle which is the good one.
Nizoral: Will help reduce inflamation. If your scalp is itchy or red this is because Dht is causing production of PGD2(For some magic reason noone knows yet) the PGD2 then triggers an immune response and causes your immune system to attack you hair follicles. This is why reducing inflammation slows the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia

There is also the Prostaglandin protocol. This attacks many of the root causes of Androgenetic Alopecia and not like that bs natural crap that fixes thyroid or some other secondary cause of hair loss. Here is how it works. And here is a thread of the kind of results you can get off of it if you have the money. You can get results using the ghetto protocol only however but you really need to do something to address all the angles swiss talks about for using it to be super successful.

Simple answer Big 3 is a good place to start. Kick it up some notches if you like. You can do it we have the technology. You are still not too far gone to need the insane(Expensive stuff like Seti or PGE2 like I need to get my hands on.) stuff either.

Last edited:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is what I was at when I was 20. A nice thing is things arent as bad as they might ostensibly seem for you because you are still able to catch this early. What is really killer is when you need to somehow revive areas that have been dead for a decade that is super difficult. Although you have an aggressive pattern it has likely not been toast for a ton of years which will make getting stuff back easier.

Big 3 is a good start. (Finnesteride(Slows progression of Androgenetic Alopecia aka Androgenetic alopecia), Minoxodil(Will get you some regrowth for as long as you are on it), Nizoral(Slows Androgenetic Alopecia by inhibiting your immune system from destroying your hair follicles.))

If you get sides like impotence RU-58841 as a topical is a feasible alternative. Instead of reducing 5alphas to reduce dht it inhibits androgen receptors on the scalp.

If you don't get sides or dont care about sides you could up it to dutasteride. I use Dutas from inhousepharmacy.vu

Here's some basic info:
Finnesteride: Reduces 5alpha2 by 70% resulting in greatly reduced dht production.
Dutasteride: Reduces 5alpha 2 and 5alpha1 by around 95% at .5mg/day
Monoxodil 5% : Will give you regrowth but wont do a tonto stop the degenerative part. For the money the Costco Minoxodil 5% foam is amazing. 5 months of minoxodil for like 50$ with the foam vehicle which is the good one.
Nizoral: Will help reduce inflamation. If your scalp is itchy or red this is because Dht is causing production of PGD2(For some magic reason noone knows yet) the PGD2 then triggers an immune response and causes your immune system to attack you hair follicles. This is why reducing inflammation slows the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia

There is also the Prostaglandin protocol. This attacks many of the root causes of Androgenetic Alopecia and not like that bs natural crap that fixes thyroid or some other secondary cause of hair loss. Here is how it works. And here is a thread of the kind of results you can get off of it if you have the money. You can get results using the ghetto protocol only however but you really need to do something to address all the angles swiss talks about for using it to be super successful.

Simple answer Big 3 is a good place to start. Kick it up some notches if you like. You can do it we have the technology. You are still not too far gone to need the insane(Expensive stuff like Seti or PGE2 like I need to get my hands on.) stuff either.

Thanks. I started losing at 15 or so. I was a norwood 3 by 20. I started propecia and nizoral and a few years later added minoxidil then copper peptides and spironolactone topical. My hairline didnt move forward but thickened up. Then I started losing gradually a few years after that until today. Now I'm 32 and back to full on nw3/borderline 4. I feel like I'm running out of options and currently on 5mg finasteride, minoxidil foam, tricomin, and nizoral. The only additions I can think of are switching over to dutasteride and starting dermarolling once a week. Does this sound like a decent plan for a shot at thickening back up? Thanks

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I started losing at 15 or so. I was a norwood 3 by 20. I started propecia and nizoral and a few years later added minoxidil then copper peptides and spironolactone topical. My hairline didnt move forward but thickened up. Then I started losing gradually a few years after that until today. Now I'm 32 and back to full on nw3/borderline 4. I feel like I'm running out of options and currently on 5mg finasteride, minoxidil foam, tricomin, and nizoral. The only additions I can think of are switching over to dutasteride and starting dermarolling once a week. Does this sound like a decent plan for a shot at thickening back up? Thanks

If you go the dermarolling route I suggest adding LiCL with water after dermarolling(1/wk) and Castor oil(cold pressed) + DMSO(To help with penetration) 1/day. Both are cheap and will complement the dermarolling by creating more stem cells, Inducing stem cells to turn into progenitor cells, stimulating WNT and increasing PGE2. Castor Oil may also be a PTGDS antagonist which would reduce PGD2 synthesis. It is theoretically predicted based on a bioinformatics model to inhibit PTGDS. Either way Castor oil is deceptively effective but you need a vehicle to help with penetration.(DMSO is the popular one and its cheap/easy to get.) That being said Castor oil is crap without a vehicle to help it get in. Molecules to big to penetrate deep.

Dutasteride results improve in a dose dependent fashion up to 2.5mg/day so taking 1.5-2.5mg /day for the first month will give you quicker results.

All I can say really.

Last edited:

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to write this down! I hope you keep taking photographs.

This gives me much hope considering the fact that a russian guy on reddit got back his hair (even on temples and front) he lost over 10 years ago. You too are recovering very well, and then there is the youtube hero twohen (the guy who inspired me first).

Ah well, if I don't like the results, might as well get an hair transplant later down the road to fill in density and kill the looking empty from front in harsh lighting effect.

Cheers bro, and best of luck for the future.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to write this down! I hope you keep taking photographs.

This gives me much hope considering the fact that a russian guy on reddit got back his hair (even on temples and front) he lost over 10 years ago. You too are recovering very well, and then there is the youtube hero twohen (the guy who inspired me first).

Ah well, if I don't like the results, might as well get an hair transplant later down the road to fill in density and kill the looking empty from front in harsh lighting effect.

Cheers bro, and best of luck for the future.

Wow, can you provide the link on that guy from reddit? Sounds interesting.

Last edited:

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Twohen, but he is from Thailand.

folfoxorack

Banned