Aggressive hair loss

moin51195

My Regimen
Reaction score
hairline receding since 23
A year later Everything was fine until I stopped getting PRP treatment
tired finastride 1mg
Tried minoxidil foam 1/day for a year in a half ,no result, left using it

currently just taking dht blocker supplements and biotin and just started using dermaroller for a week , any suggestions?

Attachments

• EDA76196-5D2B-4B04-9956-2911AED3A2BA.jpeg
    EDA76196-5D2B-4B04-9956-2911AED3A2BA.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 194

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I need to use those forever ?
Dutasteride, yes. Oral minoxidil could probably just be used as a growth booster for the first year or two.

If medications are your concern, then a transplant + finasteride may be what you want to do.

moin51195

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride, yes. Oral minoxidil could probably just be used as a growth booster for the first year or two.

If medications are your concern, then a transplant + finasteride may be what you want to do.
Thank you so much for letting me know

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible to focus on regrowth with duta+ oral minoxidil for a while, then get off and try to maintain on finasteride. It just depends.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible to focus on regrowth with duta+ oral minoxidil for a while, then get off and try to maintain on finasteride. It just depends.

That wouldn't work, minoxidil is for life, either do that or don't bother, you can't maintain minoxidil gains with a 5ari.

moin51195

My Regimen
Reaction score
That wouldn't work, minoxidil is for life, either do that or don't bother, you can't maintain minoxidil gains with a 5ari.
Minoxidil doesn’t work on my scalp I’ve tried it for a year and a half I was still having hair fall (5% and 10%)

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairline receding since 23
A year later Everything was fine until I stopped getting PRP treatment
tired finastride 1mg
Tried minoxidil foam 1/day for a year in a half ,no result, left using it

currently just taking dht blocker supplements and biotin and just started using dermaroller for a week , any suggestions?
How many PRP treatments? and when was your last treatment?