Aggressive Hair Loss And Thinning, Please Help!

racisturk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi friends, I'm 23 years old feeling like dead. I'm from Turkey I've noticed my hair loss started 3 months ago and I decided to take a finasterid 1mg per a day and use some lotions. It's been almost 2 months but my shedding and thinning continuing af aand my hairline is receding! I can't believe that my hair fucked up just in 2.5-3 months. and is there anything that I can do ? ,Any recommend ? I upload some of my photos please comment!

Photos about 2 months ago

3zlZd0.jpg

ND2B7a.jpg

PHOTOS 20 DAYS AGO
qvrO8d.jpg

JDvbkJ.jpg

aY6rM4.jpg

Bzk7DM.jpg

PHOTOS 3 DAYS AGO
b6NyPm.jpg

Z3GY03.jpg

1EzNXB.jpg

AND TODAY...
6N3GGW.jpg

j6lRaJ.jpg

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
links dont work bro

upload on imgur

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow first i thought whats the deal but this doesnt really that good

uukaGV5.jpg

what the f***

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez, I would be amazed if that was just male pattern balding. I would strongly recomend that you visit your primary health center asap. Make sure to show them all the pictures that you can. This may be a thyroid issue. Seriously man, get this checked out. Best of luck, keep us updated

racisturk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your attention but I had a blood test for my tyhroids and nothing wrong on it. Any advice? Should I test it again ? and my hair getting thinning so its the thyroid progress too ? My vitamins,blood test and tyhroid are okay so whats next ?

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have your hormones level checked with the blood test?
finasteride takes about 6 months to show an actual effect. You might just have to wait it out. You can reassess after the 6 months.
If you still don't have improvements then you can try duta. It is a much stronger version of finasteride and suppresses DHT by upwards of 90%

racisturk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have your hormones level checked with the blood test?
finasteride takes about 6 months to show an actual effect. You might just have to wait it out. You can reassess after the 6 months.
If you still don't have improvements then you can try duta. It is a much stronger version of finasteride and suppresses DHT by upwards of 90%
I had my hormon blood test today, nothing wrong on it bro.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So stupid. Classic make pattern baldness and he's testing his thyroid as his weak follicles just continue to does. Should've just got on finasteride or even dutasteride n hoped for some recovery n stabilization.