After Reading This, I Feel Like An Idiot

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well , i am almost 2 years depressed cause hair loss, all the day thinking how hair loss ruined my life at 25 years old, thinking to suicide if i cant find a solution to a slick bald head...

Today i came to this article : https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www...hat-bungling-doctors-mistook-for-the-flu/amp/

I feel like a totally sh*t , i feel like a totally stupid idiot obsessed with “hairs”. Now i think the real problem wasnt hair loss but my stupid vanity. Its time to forget the past and focus to live the life like man not like a vanity kid.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the O.P., vanity is something we learn to value at a very young age , it's not your fault, it's instilled in us like the poison it is, we were also told to value how others think of us, it's all grade school sh*t,peer groups etc.
The older I get the more I say f*** em, these b****s annoy me like the cops! lol

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Whenever you come across such cases,you will feel content with your well being but soon you will relapse to the original state of despair.

For accepting the way you are,you must have to improve yourself.
Improvement here do not mean improving your looks but all aspects of your life.
You must have to start hanging with good people.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
To the O.P., vanity is something we learn to value at a very young age , it's not your fault, it's instilled in us like the poison it is, we were also told to value how others think of us, it's all grade school sh*t,peer groups etc.
The older I get the more I say f*** em, these b****s annoy me like the cops! lol
No matter how we try to work around it psychologically everyone is a sucker for good looks - that will never change.
We just learn to cope with rejection.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@arnoldd

There's worse things for a guy in life than hair loss.

If you're being bullied at work, or your parents, just remember the situation
is temporary (as you can move out/ or get another job).

I believe that in ten years, there will be a cure.

But I don't believe everybody will be able to afford it. Myself included.

So, just stay strong and medicate yourself as best you can now.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that in ten years, there will be a cure.

But I don't believe everybody will be able to afford it. Myself included.

thats now, look at tosh, math maconnohey, and any number of stars who were balding and now have hair.

If I was that guy I would have honestly just let myself pass. I would not want to live with no arms. Thats me though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes you are idiot but on another reason

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OP, well you're in the right place we won't judge you for that and I don't necessarily think worrying/obsessing about such things is always down to vanity (despite what society in general may tell you). I think we all know that ther's always someone worse off then ourselves but we don't want to be told that. You've faced up to it though and become more broad minded as a result. If anything it shows intelligence.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn that's a horrifying story. But tbh I think I'd be ok losing 1 limb if it meant I would be a fullhead. Pretty sure we are gonna get some functionable bionic limbs before a cure for hairloss. But not 4 limbs, that's Darth Vader territory

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the thing is losing your hair can make as much as a difference as losing a limb.
honestly i would sacrifice a leg below the knee for a norwood 1.
look at the difference hair makes vs being bald (and this guy still has some hair)
he goes from being a drug addict to a model

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its crazy because hair loss has a huge negative impact in the quality of life and self confidence but its nothing compared to others problems like losing a limb. I really dont know what to think..

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To Cue Bald,your post made me realize how much this hair replacement, hairloss thing is popular. Some of these guys got over a million followers,subscribers.
That's money in the bank!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its time to forget the past and focus to live the life like man not like a vanity kid.
And... it took you an amputee to understand hair is vanity and the whole world is vain? What about young children dying from malaria daily?
Did you live under a glass bell so far?

SupremeLeaderofHairlets

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing is losing your hair can make as much as a difference as losing a limb.
honestly i would sacrifice a leg below the knee for a norwood 1.
look at the difference hair makes vs being bald (and this guy still has some hair)
he goes from being a drug addict to a model

Low IQ post tbh. You can go from NW7 to NW1 with hair system but you can't go from not having a leg to having one, at least not yet.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
hair systems are a joke
imagine every morning you had to spend 2 hours gluing on your ears

In the case of this guy, I'm not really sure what he could do. I don't think he could pull off the shaved head look. He would have to hit the gym a lot harder, his frame looks too slight.

Plus, even with his beard, he looks really young and feminine for some reason.

Damn this disease sucks so much.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

damn it looks so real, people in the comments are saying it's his real hair and that the video is fake.
without hair he looks like a banker or a middle manager you wouldn't look twice at.
with hair people are offering him modelling jobs.
so hair doesn't matter ???