After one year of searching

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, its been a while. Just thought i'd chime in with something new for your guys to try. As always, when i go to the drug/grocery store, i check out the hair styling agents, just to see if there is anything new or promising that could make my hair thicker or style and hold better. Without much hope, i bought a product called "Got2b chaotic molding putty" And if you're looking for that messy bed head look, i just put a little bit of this stuff in my hand, then work it into my hair for about fifteen seconds and it makes my hair ridiculously thick, like to the point that i can't even run a comb through it. I believe it has some bee wax sh*t in it, or something, well, whatever it is, its amazing, and i can't say it will work for everyone, and its really only suited for those that like the spiky bed head look, but seriously, it changed my life. Best 9 dollars i ever spent. A lot of these products work really well the first few days but somehow your hair just gets "used to it" and it stops working as well, so i figured i would use it for a week or so to see if it held up. still working great! good luck gentlemen. hope this helps someone.

As far as my regimen, which is still propecia and nizoral every third or fourth day, my hair is doing very well. I have zero fall out and things seem to very very slowly be thickening up. only one month to go in my one year treatment.

VWdude

Reaction score
I don't remember howmany times I tried telling you guys on seperate threads about GOT2B chaotic molding putty... but everyone seemed to just ignore it. finally somebody tries it out.. I think its awesome!

VWdude

Reaction score
oh and by the way.. i've been using this for months and it does make my hair look thick as hell.. but I wish it can only wash out like AM crew fiber. you have to work it in a little with shampoo to get it out.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
oh and by the way.. i've been using this for months and it does make my hair look thick as hell.. but I wish it can only wash out like AM crew fiber. you have to work it in a little with shampoo to get it out.

so to get max thickening, you HAVE to go with the spikey look? How bad is your hair-loss anyway? Can you see scalp all over your head and have problems along the crown or are you one of the Norwood 1.5's freaking out with still pretty decent hair? Cheers era Woody Harrelson is the strength pf my hair I'd say. Will it maybe work if you like to wear your hair flat and pushed forward on top?

VWdude

Reaction score
I still have pretty thick hair with a little thining on the crown and my hairline a little diffuse.. mind you my regimen has been working wonders for me and I am happy about that. I think you should seriously give this product a shot, even if you wear your hair flat it will give it a nice texture and fullness to it. You don't have to wear it spiky, I often wear it wavy and it looks just as good..

ShedMaster

Reaction score
just got back from walgreens and couldn't find it anywhere. Where did you guys purchase it from?

VWdude

Reaction score
Shoppers drugmart here in canada.. im sure the local drugstore should have it.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
alright, found it at cvs drugstore. Just used it, and it seems pretty damn good. I get a simular 'thickening effect' with hair wax/glue, but this really stiffens the hair up and I like it a lot so far. Plus it smells good.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
work it in a few times, that's the secret, get your hair dry, then get a little in your hair, work it in for a while... then wait.. then do it again, and maybe even again, after a while your hair is so thick you can't even put anymore in... sorry VW about not seeing your thread before ;-)