After Months Of Improvement On Finasteride, Hairline Back To Square 1 Within 1 Month?!

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride for 8.5 months. My hair has really improved after 5-6 months and I stopped doing stupid combovers because my hairline really improved. I enjoyed life without worrying about hairloss for around 2.5 months

But the past month, my hairline is getting worse day after day literally. I nearly lost all my hairline gains on finasteride and now I am back to doing stupid combovers.

I don't see many lost hairs in the shower like I used to see prior to finasteride but my hairline is getting worse. The rest of my hair has improved and I don't think I lost density during the past shitty month.

I am not sure what to do and what is happening with me ! Should I try dutasteride now? Any opinions/advice would be highly appreciated

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't take any meaningful photos to compare progress. Photos make my hair worse so I avoid them.. but there is no doubt that my hairline situation is worse than what it was last month( which is similar to what it was prior to finasteride)

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One can truly think his hair is worse, however in reality there may be no visible degradation. Without photos, I cannot help you in any meaningful way, except to recommend duta (check other people's experiences for a better understanding of what may go wrong)