After A Long Fight I Finally Decided To Order Finasteride..how Long Did You Fight The Uninvitable?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 years ago i just hoped i inherited the genes of my maternal grandpa

2 years ago i thougt im not balding, thats just my natural hairline.

1 1/2 years ago i thought - o wow even if u bald there is the pill finasteride, ok its a little price and there is this 1% chance your nipple get a little bit puffy

1 years ago i thought - i will never take finasterise i will never use that poison

1/2 year ago i thought - just get a hairtransplant when it becomes to visible

Today i ordered finasteride

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That tends to be the timeline of people's approach to finasteride. Fair play. You're dealing with it now. Thats the main thing.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I f*****g hate my life

I read too much about sides

I already can feel the nocebo effect

Really hope my nipples stay unaffected

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waited around 10 years. But once started I saw awesome result within 8,9 months. Cursed myself for waited so long.
But had severe side effects so severe that baldness felt trivial problem at that time and I am not just talking about libido problems.
Sad but thanked my stars for not to take this route earlier.
This is a certified poison man. There are no two ways about it. I may get lots of dislike for this but if it dissuades you from taking it , I will take those dislikes as stars pinned on my uniform.

I know

But i cannot go bald im sorry

Drastic times call for drastic measures

I really wished i had another choice

But i got fuckin pushed into an edge

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didnt wait at all and dont understand why ppl do. As soon as my hair started to feel 'limp' and shed on pillow etc i came on here and read read read. Went straight on it. At 19 i didnt care about sides i just didnt want to go bald. Best thing i ever did. I look around me now at 31 and some of my mates are nw3-4 and im still holding a nw2. I guess it mattered to me more.

Beatlejim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Abra Im getting ready to start Finasteride 1% tomorrow. May I ask what your severe side effects were? Im really hesitant about starting.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me about 4-5 years of balding before I finally tried finasteride. Waste of a year, did nothing for me. Wasted another year on dutasteride. Wasted (partially, helped somewhat) 2 years on RU. And that brings me here.

Fortunately my hair loss has been slow so I could afford all that wasted time. Tough for guys that go fast as it can take a while to sort out an effective regimen.