After 4 Years I Need A New Direction And Supplier

imspartacus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

OK my history, I'm 55 started losing hair approx 22-23 yrs of age, I been lucky in a way as I still have hair after all this time but crown very thin up the middle of scalp better but you can see through it, temples not too bad at all for my age.

I thought I would be the perfect candidate to regrow some hair, but I obviously got that wrong, it just wont budge!

I started my treatment 4 yrs ago with a well known London based company (don't know if I can mention the name, but they advertise on UK TV), I started with Minoxodil 5% (non creasy) in the mornings and Azalaic acid cream at night and the hairmax laser comb, I also use Nizoral, the first 2 years my hair actually got a little worse in that time and my scalp was itchy as hell so I had to stop the azalaic acid, the itching stopped so I just used minoxidil twice a day, I also decided to incorporated propecia 2 years ago, I regained the little I lost after about a year.

I am no further forward after all the money and time I spent and my 4th year is coming to an end, I have been looking at all sorts of treatments on this site but now confused.com!!

I would like to stay on propecia, minoxodil (non greasy) as they are 2 of the best 3 products, I'm sure I can save buying these product else where but I am looking for non creasy minoxodil so it wont interfere with the hair fibres I am using, can anyone suggest where I can get non creasy minoxodil ?

Also as a growth boost would using S5 cream at night help? there are so many products I'm lost as to what would help with the big two, minoxidil and propecia.

I want to continue minoxodil but non creasy as I use hair fibres through the day and I don't know if the hair fibres will attach good enough and look relistic to creasy monoxodil .

Thx

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi the best non greasy-messy Minoxidil i used is Folligain N5 low alcohol formula. :)

Reactions: Oro

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use the foam version, it doesn’t grease you’re hair at all - the down side is that it dries it out and makes it somewhat straw like.

shookwun

Reaction score
Use the foam version, it doesn’t grease you’re hair at all - the down side is that it dries it out and makes it somewhat straw like.
they all make your hair feel draw and straw like.