after 3 years update. special soap and 1 year on finasteride

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
hi just wanna update you guys my previous name was ninjax but i forgot my pw so i just made a new one for those who wanted an update on my current situation. I was the one making noise on using papaya soap on my head...instead of shampoo pretty much worked had some growth. the finasteride helped to grow a bit.. i give both a 50% credit on maintenance and some growth. il just post pics for you guys. its tough i know 05032012959.jpg09122012186.jpg09122012188.jpg09122012189.jpg23082012049.jpguniversal 4.jpg

so its not a complete timeline...but thats about 3 or 4 years...stopped counting...the hair isnt perfect not too thick as i wanted it...and kinda getting thin...my regimen isnt perfect . but hope it helps u guys...all the explaining on this is on my old thread. ninjax threads. the last two pics are when i put my hair forward. and play with it a little so it looks fuller.

Last edited:

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow that's very impressive!! Congratulations!!

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
il be trying out sulfur soap..

others have been sending me private msgs about this regimen..i have had posts before on what ive been doing with a lengthy explanation on it. its under my previous posts under the old name ninjax where you can search it. id be happy to answer some questions. hope this helps a little.

earlybalder

Reaction score
so i have likas papaya soap and i have nizoral and regenepure, should I use the soap in certain days just by lathering it on the hands and applying it on the scalp thats it???

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
just been started for a year...the same 1/4 proscar or generic finasteride 5mg(1/4)

- - - Updated - - -

so i have likas papaya soap and i have nizoral and regenepure, should I use the soap in certain days just by lathering it on the hands and applying it on the scalp thats it???

just use it like your normal shampoo...i leave it for a minute or 2 . then rinse. then lather again. about 2 or 3 times depends if i have the time..usually twice. leaving it to soak. remember this really helps get the oilyness away which causes alot of the hairfall. i noticed i had much hairfall on days i was the oiliest.(oiliest is that a word?) oh this will be a daily thing. so best if you do it twice a day in my experience. the least would be once. i found this to be very helpful in slowing down everything. it should help alot on the quality of your hair.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent results. I'm pretty sure that finasteride was the main factor here, not papaya. Anyway, congratulations!

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
Excellent results. I'm pretty sure that finasteride was the main factor here, not papaya. Anyway, congratulations!

sure why not...anything that helps but this is the supporting studies made in japan: (maybe it worked for the 2 years i used it before i added finasteride

(now im testing sulfur soap for its anti inflammatory properties) will update if people would ask

[h=1]DHT and HairLoss Process (The DHT Theory)[/h]
(The most widely accepted theory)

The speed at which hair loss occurs in androgenic alopecia is dependant on by three things:
1) Progression in age.
2) Heredity tendency to have hair loss
3) The prevalence of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) within the hair follicle​
DHT is a highly active form of testosterone, which influences many aspects of manly behavior, from sex drive to aggression. DHT is a naturally occurring hormone which assists with sexual development in males during fetal development and puberty. DHT which is produced in the prostate, various adrenal glands, and the scalp is produced from testosterone by two 5-alpha reductase isoenzymes, called Type I and Type II. Type I 5AR is much more prominent in the scalp than Type II. However, immunostaining techniques reveal that Type I is abundant in sebaceous glands, while significant Type II is present in the dermal papilla itself. DHT is the androgen thought to be most responsible for male pattern baldness. DHT has a very high affinity for the androgen receptor and is estimated to be five to ten times more potent than testosterone. Other androgens that may be significant in pattern loss include androstenedione, androstanedione and DHEA (especially in women). All of these fall into hormonal pathways that can potentially result in elevation of DHT downstream via various enzymes.
It is possible that certain DHT metabolites may play a role in pattern hair loss as well. During hair loss, DHT begins to treat your follicles as foreign objects in your body. Similar to an auto-immune response, it slowly begins to reject the follicles. During this time there typically is increased Sebum production. During hair loss, DHT begins to treat your follicles as foreign objects in your body. Follicles at the front, top, and upper back of the head in most men are genetically programmed to become susceptible to DHT at some point in the man's life. Those hairs which cover the sides and bottom back of the head typically are not, which is why most men do not lose hair in these areas.
This is lengthy progression, and the cycles for hair growth are typically about 3-9 months. Without a DHT inhibitor either systemically (in the bloodstream) or locally in the scalp, each time your hair cycles, the follicle will become thinner, shorter, and ultimately it will not grow back in. Over time, the action of DHT will cause each hair follicle to decay and shortens the anagen phase. Some follicles will gradually die, but most will simply shrink to the size they were when you were born which produce weaker hairs. With a progressively shorter anagen growing cycles, more hair is lost, and the remaining hair becomes finer and thinner until they are too fine to survive.
The sebaceous gland (gland producing sebum - natural oil) attached to the hair follicle remains the same size. As the hair shafts become smaller, the gland continues to pump out about the same amount of oil (sebum). So as your hair thins, you will notice that your hair becomes flatter and oilier. Some studies have shown that while men with hair loss don't have higher than average circulating testosterone levels, they do possess higher than average amounts.
Other physiological factors might cause hair loss. Recently, a group of Japanese researcher reported a correlation between excessive sebum in the scalp and hair loss. Excessive sebum often accompanying thinning hair is attributed to an enlargement of the sebaceous gland. They believed excessive sebum causes an high level of 5-alpha reductase and pore clogging, thus malnutrition of the hair root. Although this condition could be hereditary, they believe diet is a more prominent cause. The researchers note that Japanese hair was thick and healthy, with a small gland and little scalp oil, until the occidental habit of consuming animal fat crept into their diet after World War II.

This change has led to a significant height increase in the Japanese population, but it has also resulted in more Japanese men losing hair. To some extent, their observation makes sense since problems with greasy hair have often been noted as much as six months to a year prior to when thinning hair becomes noticeable, but this might be just one of the symptoms, not underlying cause, more research is needed. Most doctors agree that if you have a oily scalp with thinning hair, frequent shampooing is advised. shampooing can reduce surface sebum, which contains high levels of testosterone and DHT that may reenter the skin and affect the hair follicle.

Jacob

Reaction score
Sounds like another Scalpmed adver to me(and from what I've read him saying at Hairsite).....but who knows.

BTW..on silica, since many are questioning that...it can be a very good heavy metal detoxer. Especially "microsilica". Maybe I'll post it there..

In terms of metal detoxification which is a key part of the treatment for HPU, MicroSilica is 100 times more effective than DMSA or DMPS. Detoxification of the gut sends the signal to other body compartments to release more metals. MicroSilica often helps with mental function, vision, and reduced ringing in the ears. MicroSilica should not be taken at the same time as zinc.

Conpecia

Reaction score
Sounds like another Scalpmed adver to me(and from what I've read him saying at Hairsite).....but who knows.

BTW..on silica, since many are questioning that...it can be a very good heavy metal detoxer. Especially "microsilica". Maybe I'll post it there..

yeah what's the deal with that Kevin guy who's name i've seen a lot just recently. was on all that stuff and grew all his hair back. think he's a shill? he seems pretty legit.

(just realized that's the vid above.)

and can anyone connect any of this to the pgd2 theory? any of that stuff anti inflammatory?

Jacob

Reaction score
A shill? A good possibility. Who else starts taking pictures early on so they're all ready to go...then puts up a video on Youtube for all the world to see? And just happens to be using something that from what I remember has a history of this kind of thing. Maybe he's posted in hair loss forums in the past and talked about his experiences..that would make it a little more legit I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok...this is weird. Besides a Facebook page on it, also.....he also has this fundraising site: http://fundly.com/hair-project
I bet IH and some others wish he/they would have thought of THAT :doh:

ninjaxnew

Reaction score

il look into that....uhm ur not a salesman of microsilica are you?

but my ninja way is ...the only way to really know is if you try...

so il have to try the things ive researched on so i can decide for myself. thats what ive learned in these forums...all the information is nil if i dont apply the science. science without application is worthless.

i guess thats the reason why i had a little success on my part but i know its still not the answer . male pattern baldness is one hard puzzle to crack and we have to use numbers of people to try out alot of ways. The good thing is we have the numbers. All we have to do is work that for us. Hope . thats what these forums give us.

Jacob

Reaction score
il look into that....uhm ur not a salesman of microsilica are you?

but my ninja way is ...the only way to really know is if you try...

so il have to try the things ive researched on so i can decide for myself. thats what ive learned in these forums...all the information is nil if i dont apply the science. science without application is worthless.

i guess thats the reason why i had a little success on my part but i know its still not the answer . male pattern baldness is one hard puzzle to crack and we have to use numbers of people to try out alot of ways. The good thing is we have the numbers. All we have to do is work that for us. Hope . thats what these forums give us.

I just own stock in a microsilica company...that's it. :smack: I've posted about microsilica before..at Hairlossfight for sure. I've even taken it for awhile :woot:

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
I just own stock in a microsilica company...that's it. :smack: I've posted about microsilica before..at Hairlossfight for sure. I've even taken it for awhile :woot:

haha..:woot::uglylol:...yeah i know i was joking too.( how much is the stock?)

ok ive given my contribution to this forum and if it helps anyone.

is anyone using ceterizine? i havent heard of any one doing updates about it?

people should be active here and giving their 2 cents.

doke

Reaction score
I have posted about kevin on the cg210 post and i have also asked him outright question are you getting any free sm or money for the video and he says no,and also that he is fed up with people saying he is that he may take down the video.
I myself tried sm a few years ago and it was a very greasy product that i think you used to mix the minoxidil and lotion together.
But now you spray the lotion on which is not greasy and then apply the minoxidil which seems a bit greasy but drys better than before.
I have ony been using two weeks so will not see much at this time i am using the oral finasteride and biotin plus the silica no side affects as yet but i have been on finasteride many years due to my water works.
The thing with sm is that many of the videos i have seen although the people may or maynot got something from the company there is no mistake that the woman on there before picture was quite balp before using the product and also some of the men as well surly there is nothing exceipt a transplant that could do that nor even topik fibres.
We do know that its the price many people talk about with this treatment and that you can buy very cheap minoxidil but kevin has tried them all as i have and the only thing different is the nutri sol applied before the minoxidil and the oral vits.
Just hope i can get some success but you will certainly get a very honest update from me with no bullsh**.:grouphug:

- - - Updated - - -

Just a word i know jacob you do not like the hair loss drugs but nor do i but its a case that many of us out here have tried the capillogains and other stuff and we get desporate and at least minoxidil and propecia has a proven hair regrowth in some people and some others out there do not.:salut:

Jacob

Reaction score
This thread isn't even about cg210! But since we're on that topic...Habemus said elsewhere: "We show that a lotion without side effects can, in my case, a gain appreciable evolution." "We"..meaning he's from the company. He's a shill.

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
1 month update!!!

i hate minoxidil!!!

it has given me teribble dark under eyes!!! that effin 5% minoxidil just gave me a tired face like i havent slept for weeks...

not only that it gave me wrinkles on my perfect forehead...now it has bumps and wrinkles...

so not worth it...

stopping this ****.

how long does one recover from the effects of minoxidil?

Sitesearchers

Reaction score
Ninja you used papaya shampoo for 2 years before finasteride? If so, did it regrow anything or did the regrowth come after finasteride?

i think minoxidil caused my dark eyes too - they aren't going away.

ninjaxnew

Reaction score
yeah minoxidil most definitley turned my eyes dark ...and i did 3 separate test to confirm it...a month apart...it made me a walking zombie...people would come up to me and tell me that i looked haggard...damn not worth it.

and i did a comparison with my papaya soap vs nizoral and i could say it works much better because i dont get the sides with nizoral... im on finasteride though but still cant say its doing much...

finasteride doesnt do much..

humbly this soap i think its the papain enzyme really doing the trick that i have maintained what i have and grew a little bit. maybe made the finasteride more effective.

oh its not shampoo...

its just really a bar of papaya soap. check it out. man it doesnt cost a thing to u guys...the least it can do is MAINTAIN.

maybe a good add on to other regimens

IM CURRENTLY ON

MSM
BIOTIN (HAIR BECAME SHINIER AND SUM SMALL PIMPLES gotta go on a lower dose using 600mcg)
finasteride 1/4
my humble papaya soap
sulfur soap (tried this for 2 months...nothing really but help in clearing my face of acne)
zinc
(less coffee)

Last edited: