After 2 years of hair transplantion.

budu77

Reaction score
Hey people,

I used to have hair loss. And I lost my the most of the hair during age of 18. And I had my hair transplanted on 25th November 2011.

I'm really wondering if I would lose my all hair which is on the top of my head.

2011 november:
l2ro.jpg

Now:
ojvi.jpg

xkjv.jpg

89u0.jpg

I had 3000 grafts of transplantion.

budu77

Reaction score
I want to take propecia 0,5 mg but I'm afraid of its side effects. I have been taking PanPlus (Pantagor) for 2 years.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
No respectable hair transplant surgeon will give you a transplant unless you have been on propecia for two years and your hairloss has stabilised. Get on propecia asap

budu77

Reaction score
No respectable hair transplant surgeon will give you a transplant unless you have been on propecia for two years and your hairloss has stabilised. Get on propecia asap

May I get the side effects that are about the breasts getting bigger?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno man. Probably not, it's extremely rare that anyone has reported gynecomastia, but it has happened... If you get it (99% chance you won't) then stop taking finasteride. But getting a transplant and not taking finasteride is absolutely insane! All the non transplanted hair on top of your head will just keep falling out. I can't believe any transplant surgeon would ever perform surgery without first confirming that finasteride actually works for you (12% men it doesn't work), and not prescribing you finasteride post surgery is quite frankly madness!

Fallon

Reaction score
I've heard that gynecomastia is actually a rather common side effect of finasteride. Maybe I've been hearing from inaccurate sources; however, I've never considered hair transplant before, so I personally wouldn't know of any side effects.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It happens, but it's not common. If you do get gyne, then you're very unlucky. Most guys are fine. But hair transplants require finasteride. If you don't take finasteride then there's no point, you'll just end up with a few tufts of transplanted hair surviving while all the untransplanted DHT susceptible hair around falls out, which I'm sure you can imagine looks terrible. The most common reported side effect is erectile disfunction and/or watery semen, and even these are rare.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ transplant without propecia.

38687823.jpg

budu77

Reaction score
Lol @ transplant without propecia.

38687823.jpg

I took 1 mg today. Is it too late?

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard that gynecomastia is actually a rather common side effect of finasteride. Maybe I've been hearing from inaccurate sources; however, I've never considered hair transplant before, so I personally wouldn't know of any side effects.

I dunno man. Probably not, it's extremely rare that anyone has reported gynecomastia, but it has happened... If you get it (99% chance you won't) then stop taking finasteride. But getting a transplant and not taking finasteride is absolutely insane! All the non transplanted hair on top of your head will just keep falling out. I can't believe any transplant surgeon would ever perform surgery without first confirming that finasteride actually works for you (12% men it doesn't work), and not prescribing you finasteride post surgery is quite frankly madness!

I will start Spectral DNC minoxidil for only my back (top of head but back side only).

1i44.jpg

e9eq.jpg

Is it ok to use spectral dnc minoxidil for my back? And 0,5 mg propecia is enough isn't it?