After 2 years, I'm seeing some nice results :)

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
hi grass, would you attribute the growth in your hairline to minoxidil.

Also, did you experience any sides from minoxidil like bloated face, headaches etc thay may have later gone away.

grass

Reaction score
icdalite said:
hi grass, would you attribute the growth in your hairline to minoxidil.

Also, did you experience any sides from minoxidil like bloated face, headaches etc thay may have later gone away.

Since I've been using the big 3, its hard to tell what did what, but any sides I had from minoxidil went away after a few months...

dman23

Reaction score
WOW i have no words your results are just stuning! thx man u gave me alot of hope for the future...

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Can I ask a quick question...

With all these products you are using, doesn't it cost a fortune for all them? You must be paying a fortune!

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Natwraggie said:

With all these products you are using, doesn't it cost a fortune for all them? You must be paying a fortune!

The cost of generics is negligible. A 30 pill order of generic Proscar is like 30 bucks, which, if you split it, lasts 120 days. Same with the dutasteride I presume.

minoxidil is the only thing that might set you back a little - like $13-$14 a month at the most.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
just wondering - were you always using dutasteride every other day or did you drop back to that when you added finasteride..

congrats mate

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Natwraggie said:

The cost of generics is negligible. A 30 pill order of generic Proscar is like 30 bucks, which, if you split it, lasts 120 days. Same with the dutasteride I presume.

minoxidil is the only thing that might set you back a little - like $13-$14 a month at the most.

That is in the US lol
I live in the UK, so things will be so much more money and also rare.

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
Natwraggie said:
That is in the US lol
I live in the UK, so things will be so much more money and also rare.

Not if you buy generics.

finasteride from here costs £23 for 100
http://www.unitedpharmacies.co.uk/Finpe ... p_343.html

Kirkland minoxidil costs £15 for 3 months off ebay.

I split my finasteride into quaters, so my grand total per month was about £5.
Include Nizoral into that which lasts about 6 months and it goes up to about £6.50 per month.

grass

Reaction score
Natwraggie said:

As noted by others, generics are the way to go. Even if your in the UK, you can order from Inhouse pharmacy or any of the others like united pharmacy...

dutasteride and Rogain are probably the most expensive.

grass

Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
just wondering - were you always using dutasteride every other day or did you drop back to that when you added finasteride..

congrats mate

I always used dutasteride every other day.

Good luck!

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
This is refreshing. Avodart success stories are not that frequent, it seems. Do you think Avodart will get FDA approval in the future?

And the deltoids look great, too! ;)

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
please mr .grass reply asap

i am lived in india i 've used 5 months of dutas i.e dr.reddy's and i afer following month on 5 i got heavy shedding and my head was evident to light
have you got any shedding while on dutas and most of the shedding hairs are very thin and looks unhealthy........

have you seen any replace of hairs on your regime like shedding and regrow of hairs in a full throttle
please reply .......

you are such a man to inspire a teenage balding pepoles when there are suffered and they cant express there feeling to someone you are like god from heaven with awsome result..........

cheers man................

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kudos man.

Such patience paid off.

Just proscar and no minoxidil?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
frontal said:
Kudos man.

Such patience paid off.

Just proscar and no minoxidil?

Rogaine foam day and night according to his regimen dude, though doesn't look like it got a mention in his first post.