Advice - Revivogen, Propecia, Norwood? - photos included

mickyabc

Reaction score
Greetings comrades,

Been a reader for a few months now,
just wanted to point out that this website is an absolute goldmine not just for information as a support group aswel. It makes things easier to know there are others that have walked the same path.

Anyway, i just thought to get some advice from the more experienced users on the board...

I'm 22, and starting to go bald. (just like my dad who is completely bald on top)
As far as i know i think it started a few years back, but I think I was going through denial or something :)
I've recently shaved my head down to a #1 so it's less noticeable...
I've also bought and started my first 3 month supply of revivogen, but based on what i've read on this board it seems like propecia might be the way to go as it tends to have better regrowth capabilities?

I think what i have is diffuse thinning, as it tends to be a thinning mostly on the top of my head (a lot on the front half), i'm not sure if my hairline changes.

Anyway, does anyone think the jump from revivogen to propecia is a good one, and also... what norwood am i??. the chart doesnt seem to help if you are thinning EVERYWHERE. I just wanna catch this before it turns into major baldness at age 22!!

Thanks in advance friends,

~Micky~
ps. sorry bout the size of the photos, not to good with computers :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
[/img]

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes jump on to Propecia if you can. I had good result with it. I think if you do start propecia than stop using revivogen but in smaller dosage and in a month or 2 the dosages will be small enough that you stop using it all together. I also use Nizoral 2% but don't know if it working or it's all propecia. To what norwood your on, it seems like your a Norwood 1 but your thinning all over so I don't think Norwood scale is the scale you should follow. There is a link to my result using propecia.

G

let's put you into the baldulatorâ„¢ and see what she throws up.....

bld.jpg

good grief!! you have no more than a few weeks!

no, seriously, it's hard to tell from the pictures because your hair is so short, don't look like much, if anything, to me, but as it has been said here many times before, diffuse thinning doesn't often register too well in pictures.

have you been to seen a doctor ?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What program did you use to do that photoshop and if so what tool did you use to do that. Why are you trying to scare something on what he will go through when that may not happen.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
let's put you into the baldulatorâ„¢ and see what she throws up.....

bld.jpg

good grief!! you have no more than a few weeks!

no, seriously, it's hard to tell from the pictures because your hair is so short, don't look like much, if anything, to me, but as it has been said here many times before, diffuse thinning doesn't often register too well in pictures.

have you been to seen a doctor ?
tynanW your the funniest bastard in the forums

mickeyabc man your hair looks great to me, from what i can see your hair looks fine, if your worried go so a doctor or dermatologist

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't point that Baldulator at me!

All you'd be left with is an image of a bleached skull... :dropmouth:

G

AKA said:
Don't point that Baldulator at me!

All you'd be left with is an image of a bleached skull... :dropmouth:

it is not for me to choose who the baldulatorâ„¢ seeks out, that is in the hands of the baldulatorâ„¢.

G

ACT10Npack said:
What program did you use to do that photoshop

no

ACT10Npack said:
and if so what tool did you use to do that.

see above

ACT10Npack said:
Why are you trying to scare something on what he will go through when that may not happen.

I am not trying to scare something (whatever that means)

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Aw c'mon ty go easy on the semantics. The boy's American. I bet you'd call double dribble on a retarded kid playing basketball....

G

Molecular Help said:
Aw c'mon ty go easy on the semantics. The boy's American. I bet you'd call double dribble on a retarded kid playing basketball....

..no really I do get confused by what a lot of people say around these parts, some of it may be a UK/US translation thing, some a bit of crap typing :lol:

I always check all my posts 3 times against the Oxford English Dicktionary.