Advice Or Experience Using Hgh For Quick Recovery From hair transplant?

nathan fiske

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First post. Ive had one previous hair transplant and it went ok. Im looking abroad to turkey for my next procedure. Has anyone ever seen research or have any recomendations around using hgh to aid in recovery and quicker growth post op?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's hgh?

human growth hormone

real hgh is expensive and hard to come by, never heard of anyone using it for this purpose. Maybe try something like bpc157 instead? Or better yet, just be patient and recover normally. I'm 2 months since getting 5000 grafts and i'm sure my head looks at it's shittiest now, sucks pretty bad but it's only a few months of looking shitty vs many years of having hair.

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
human growth hormone

real hgh is expensive and hard to come by, never heard of anyone using it for this purpose. Maybe try something like bpc157 instead? Or better yet, just be patient and recover normally. I'm 2 months since getting 5000 grafts and i'm sure my head looks at it's shittiest now, sucks pretty bad but it's only a few months of looking shitty vs many years of having hair.
Thanks. never heard of it before. Why would someone use that for such trivial reasons? You don't worry, after 4 months you start to like it and it gets better after