advice on dandruff control

pleaseHELP

Reaction score
Hey everybody...i went to see a dermatologist and he recommended a shampoo to control my dandruff. So i bought from the dermatologist a bottle of Tru-sul (sebulex) shampoo which is in a white bottle wit a sticker of his name and office address. I think the dermatologist is selling me his own crap he made from his garage.

as desperate as i am...i went home and used it every day for about a week in a half and the dandruff is still out of control. probably even worse, now when my hair is dry i still get little white flakes scattered all over my hair, very embarrasing!!!! im very desperate... do you guys have any recommendations on what kind of shampoo, home remedies, or advice i can use??? Thanks a lot

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Nizoral (1%) Shampoo 1st day.

T/Gel Shampoo (.5%) the 2nd day.

Moisturizing Shampoo the 3rd day.

That's just my recommendation... This is extremely good at keeping dandruff down as well as inflammation.

pleaseHELP

Reaction score
Hey Aplunk1

I have been using Nizoral 1% and it still doesnt help control my dandruff. Nizoral is mainly for fungus, and i dont have fungus on my scalp (i dont think i got it) and the T/Gel shampoo. i bought that and used up the whole body and it still doesnt help. thast when i went to the stupid dermatologist and he sold me his brand of Tru-sul...which doesnt help my dandruff at all also. i got like super dandruff or something

well any ways thanks for replying, i really appreciate it!

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
try eating less meat, it helped me