advice on a doctor

Graff

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I just wondered if anyone had any experience or had heard of a Dr based in Paris, France called Dr Patricia Cahuzac? A Harley Street doctor recommended her to me. I have a consultation with her in a few weeks. it says on her website she has been doing this for 14 years but I can't seem to find any info on her in forums etc. Any word would really be appreciated. her website by the way is http://www.cahuzac.info
thanks again people

hairtech_

Reaction score
The fact that she/he is not mentioned on any website means something. However this doesn't necessarily mean they are bad. Just do your home work when you get to the clinic for consultation. Look at RECENT photos of past patients... ask questions, and if you feel the least bit uncomfortable... like they are trying to push you... get up and walk out.

G

I recommend all prospective patients from Europe consult with Dr. ******** or Dr. DeVroye if they wish to look for solid consistant results. I have been pleased to see the fue results of Dr. ******** as well.

I do not mean to disparage other clinics who are not known etc.... BUT...... it is difficult to deal with mistakes when doing a hair transplant--- you MUST choose a doctor who displays consistantly superior results.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your endeavors!
Jason

hairtech_

Reaction score
Bspot has a good point. I would definitely recommend those folks he mentioned too... but if your set on going to someone we as veteran posters don't know much about... do your home work.