Advice me im 22 crown and temple hair

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello im 22 and my hair last year like this, but now it got a little worse than that and the small hairs are gone, i want to take finestaride but i'm so scared of side effects do i need to have a test or test before taking finestaride? Give me best advice
I dont want use minoxil btw
Thank you

Attachments

• 890273FB-B2E1-43C3-AE5B-532228B821F3.jpeg
    890273FB-B2E1-43C3-AE5B-532228B821F3.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 117

shakalakaplaka

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must start immediately finasteride,oral min, nizoral, microneedling, RU or kx826 and am anti-inflammatory of your choice use this regiment for 2-3 years and your hair will grow back

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must start immediately finasteride,oral min, nizoral, microneedling, RU or kx826 and am anti-inflammatory of your choice use this regiment for 2-3 years and your hair will grow back
I'm just thinking of starting finasteride because of my country I can't access every drug

loner67

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just thinking of starting finasteride because of my country I can't access every drug
You don't have to start everything the user above said. That's called "throwing in the kitchen sink". However, for you age I would say that your hairloss is pretty advanced with crown looking very sparse and midscalp aswell.
With that being said, you probably need to get on the big three imo(Finasteride, Minoxidil and perhaps Nizoral shampoo)because finasteride alone might only stabilize hairloss but won't give you much regrowth(that depends on many things, like how recent your hairloss started etc).

You'd have to look at your relatives and see if they have severe hairloss, like if your father is bald, your maternal grandfather(some say baldness is passed on the mother's side but it's not proven). This could maybe help you estimate what your final pattern is..
As far as I know, finasteride side effects were reported in 3-5% of people in a study. It's worth to take a DHT test to see if its elevated(tho you can also lose hair on low DHT if your very sensitive to it) but also free testosterone. If you're a healthy young individual and you're not low T you should be fine imo. It's usually people with more underlying problems that also experience side effects, though there are some outliers for sure.

If you care about your hair, you need to get on a dht inhibitor, there's no other way as in current solutions.. I wish you the best with whatever decisions you take.