Advice For Choosing A Dermapen Not Too Expensive

Green_Machine75

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was very enthusiastic to read the topic about microneedling and to see the results. I have decided to buy one but I'm confuse with all the devices, so canc you suggest me some please ? My budget is 50 euros maximum

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's against the rules but Here it is what I bought. It's nice because you can regulate the length and unlike all my other dermarollers, the needles don't bend (probably because they are thicker).

On another hard it doesn't feel the same way as the dermaroller does, maybe because it has less needles (140 instead of 540), I'm still not sure if this needle thickness is ok for the scalp. The needles being thicker, the wound that it creates may be counter productive and create more scar tissue. Would like to know the opinion of a professional on this one...

Green_Machine75

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer,
I see that's a dermastamp, I would prefer an example of an elcetric dermapen ( maybe it's my fault I didn't precise it ) but It's cheap so it's nice !
Despite the larger wound, did you notice any results ?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer,
I see that's a dermastamp, I would prefer an example of an elcetric dermapen ( maybe it's my fault I didn't precise it ) but It's cheap so it's nice !
Despite the larger wound, did you notice any results ?

I haven't used long enough to give feedback but a massive shed started around the time I started using it. Could be coincidence idk

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to stretch your budget out a little and get a dr.pen ultima a6

Last edited:

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to stretch your budget out a little and get a dr.pen ultima a6
Bought the generic version of that for 15 eur... Didn't like the low area coverage.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought the generic version of that for 15 eur... Didn't like the low area coverage.

I bought the original for £60 or something, seemed to cover a large volume of scalp pretty well, i stopped using it ages ago though.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought the original for £60 or something, seemed to cover a large volume of scalp pretty well, i stopped using it ages ago though.

Well, the only thing I can conclude in this topic is that dermarolling can be productive when done right and counter-productive when done wrong.
I need a dermastamp that has needles as thin as the 540 dermaroller needles.