Advancell - A Natural And Effective Concoction (with Trial Results By Real Forum Users)

Miracle

Reaction score
Hello dear users, I am the admin of Turkey's biggest hair loss forum.

We have been using alternative treatments with decent results for more than half a decade.

Our most favorite treatment is AdvanCell, it consists of local prostaglandins, antiinflammatories and natural compounds to change androgenic cascades occuring at the scalp tissue.

The reason why I am here today is the need for more people for our groupbuy. I decided to send two months worth of AdvanCell to 3 random people here, I unfortunately cannot send more as it's expensive to supply. I would like to ask moderators to select three of the most trusted users here who are non-biased and down to use AdvanCell for two months without any other treatment.

I want to add that I used naturally occuring enzymes (prostaglandins) and bioactive molecules that doesn't have any synthetic antiandrogens nor minoxidil in them

If the users are satisfied with the results, it will help this forum users as most are looking for alternative treatments. It will also benefit us to increase the groupbuy rate to drop the price down.

Take care, and make sure to read about the lotion on our website for trial photos by real forum users
https://www.sacimindoktoru.com/showthread.php?t=1460

Lele082

My Regimen
Reaction score

We have been using alternative treatments with decent results for more than half a decade.

Our most favorite treatment is AdvanCell, it consists of local prostaglandins, antiinflammatories and natural compounds to change androgenic cascades occuring at the scalp tissue.

The reason why I am here today is the need for more people for our groupbuy. I decided to send two months worth of AdvanCell to 3 random people here, I unfortunately cannot send more as it's expensive to supply. I would like to ask moderators to select three of the most trusted users here who are non-biased and down to use AdvanCell for two months without any other treatment.

I want to add that I used naturally occuring enzymes (prostaglandins) and bioactive molecules that doesn't have any synthetic antiandrogens nor minoxidil in them

If the users are satisfied with the results, it will help this forum users as most are looking for alternative treatments. It will also benefit us to increase the groupbuy rate to drop the price down.

Take care, and make sure to read about the lotion on our website for trial photos by real forum users

miracle, I want to buy your lotion. What should I do?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

If it's free, I would like to try it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am leery of anything containing "natural compounds". That usually means throwing in a bunch of crap like phytoestrogens or saw palmetto which people can take on their own. I got latisse but it costs a fortune so I use it on my lashes. Eh, prostaglandins and anti-inflammatories like Nizoral, I suppose. Still if you guys got the time and it's free, good luck.