Advanced Hair Studio misleading adverts.

asdf2

Reaction score
anyone who is gullable to believe those ads deserves to have their money taken from them.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard all they do is sell you laser therapy, minoxidil and propecia at rip off prices then end up trying to sell you a hair piece.

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
I was the one who complained to the ASA and managed to get those ads banned.

Britannia

Reaction score
They sell Propecia and Minoxidil for drastically overinflated prices (well Propecia is always drastically overpriced). They also sell wigs under an assumed name of s"trand by strand". Avoid them. Thankfully most people on here already know all about the farce that is AHS.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SSM23 said:

Well done, were you ever a customer of theirs?

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
SSM23 said:

Well done, were you ever a customer of theirs?

Sort of, i gave those fuckers £800 deposit for laser therapy

I luckily realised the whole thing was a scam so i decided not to begin the treatment, however they refuse to give my deposit back. So i have decided to f*** them over as much as i can.

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
i still hate those SOB's

Steve GilL is gonna get killed

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
If most of us know that Advanced is a rip off, why does the moderator here allow these charlatans to advertise on this site? I am extremely puzzled. On "This Morning" (UK tv) something similar to strand by strand was shown, as if it was a breakthrough. The poor guy thought he had found the answer to his dreams. Yes, the wig looked superb, being glued on, and Phil the presenter took him outside to stand in front of a wind machine and then threw a bucket of water over the poor deluded sod.
I think this particular company glues the wig to the entire area, whereas Advanced just glues around the edges. That makes it easier to detatch.
Mr bucket of water man was not told that he will exfoliate as normal and the wig will move when he sleeps, but he wont be able to adjust it. So he will have to go back to the company to have it taken off and adjusted. When he figures out he was conned, the company will just ignore him. Perhaps the producers of "This Morning" are not responsible for advertising as this was a feature, and they will probably ignore the poor sod as well. They are hardly going to admit that they were conned.
Damn these criminals.
Boru

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
Boru said:
If most of us know that Advanced is a rip off, why does the moderator here allow these charlatans to advertise on this site? I am extremely puzzled. On "This Morning" (UK tv) something similar to strand by strand was shown, as if it was a breakthrough. The poor guy thought he had found the answer to his dreams. Yes, the wig looked superb, being glued on, and Phil the presenter took him outside to stand in front of a wind machine and then threw a bucket of water over the poor deluded sod.
Boru

I never knew AHS advertised on this site, they should not be allowed to if this site any intergrity.