ads

G

You can't get breasts only after 2 weeks on finasteride. It's in your head!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to point this out but it's not Propecia, its your head. Although there is a very very small percent of men less then 1% that get extra fat in the chest from using the drug. It does not happen in just two weeks. Now stay on the drug for 3 months and if you see a difference then I would think that the drug is doing this to you. By the time, you sure stop the drug and go to the doctor.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scribe99 it's basically impossible for anyone to have side effects from finasteride after 2 weeks. If you don't beleive me ask a doctor.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
What everyone said is true. Your body simply does not react and change that quickly.

If you're still worried, go see your doctor, but I would strongly urge you to keep taking Finasteride up to that point. It is your best bet against hairloss, and it would be a shame to throw that a way if you aren't actually experiencing real side effects.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
gonna_win said:
Scribe99 it's basically impossible for anyone to have side effects from finasteride after 2 weeks. If you don't beleive me ask a doctor.

Well, that's not "entirely" accurate... I would agree that it's much too early for Gyno but I noticed a change in the "jizz consistency" department at about 2 1/2 weeks, also in shooting distance (I dropped from a gold to bronze medal performer in that regard :lol:) or so says my partner.

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been having some of the same symptoms i even emailed Dr Lee and he told me its unpredictable as to when GYNo can develop in patients on propecia..but he did tell me chest pain is unrelated..Im gonna keep taking i think though i only been taking every other day for about 2 and half weeks..so taken what 8 pills or so total in that time..

ryangern

Reaction score
i had side effects with finasteride within about 2 weeks just a little fluxuating libido problem, not really a problem in fact i like it more, im 10 x less horny then i was, and i was always horny it sucked balls... But now i dont have to have sex as much or jerk the chicken nearly as much maybe once every 3 days compare to 1 or 2 times a day with sex as well. I also feel a little bit more tired i cant tell if the effets ont he hair yet really, but im sure that it is doing something.