Admin, You're The Best But Come On...

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you have any control over the lost threads but I think it's unacceptable. Your work has been fantastic man. You're helping so many people but these threads being lost is terrible. This has happened twice since I've been a member here (1year). The amount of knowledge and info that is lost in a weeks worth of this forum is a lot. I appreciate your work and I hope you can resolve this issue.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehi, the threads can be rewritten, and new information will be added. The users, their experience and their knowledge are still here, that's what truly matters.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehi, the threads can be rewritten, and new information will be added. The users, their experience and their knowledge are still here, that's what truly matters.

Good point... but I don't see anything being re written

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh come on dude. What is missing? A sh*t ton of posts about Brotzu where one quarter of users think it is a scam and others think it is the new Propecia or countless speculation about the price of Histogen or Tsujis treatment?
They are just opinions and you know what they say about opinions...

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh come on dude. What is missing? A sh*t ton of posts about Brotzu where one quarter of users think it is a scam and others think it is the new Propecia or countless speculation about the price of Histogen or Tsujis treatment?
They are just opinions and you know what they say about opinions...

I mean I get it, but that's 90% of what posts are going to consist of moving forward... If that's useless why would you even visit this site more often than once a month?

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I get it, but that's 90% of what posts are going to consist of moving forward... If that's useless why would you even visit this site more often than once a month?
Exactly... sh*t I come on here a few times a week and generally find the same things being discussed...again. I love the site but the same questions and answers are asked everyday. I honestly just skip to new research and tech almost every time so I don't have to cringe at the general questions(that have been answered 100x) being asked in other areas. Even then the new research and tech area gets flooded with nonsense. I am 100 percent ok if the admin removes threads basically filled to the brim with mostly nonsense.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

90% of the posts on these forums are dudes having the same conversations about women and how society hates baldness. It's a great means of venting, but would those lost posts be considered valuable info?

Any of the essential information, like interviews, are a part of the site actual — they remain.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is frustrating with these rollbacks, but I think the Admin team does really well so I won't complain

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com is the worst of all hairloss forums in this category, seriously the only reason its still alive is because of new noobs coming all the time
Its a classic story of an 14 year old, who's self-asserting himself through moderating

The reason for why I can write this is because my membership is worth nothing to me

Dante, you're a cretin, and doing more harm than good. HairLossTalk.com would be better off without you, go f*** yourself

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I visit for Interviews and for experiences of those using something. And those who are testing some product usually repost if something is lost. I mean sure losing posts sucks and they could backup forum posts more often.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com is the worst of all hairloss forums in this category, seriously the only reason its still alive is because of new noobs coming all the time
Its a classic story of an 14 year old, who's self-asserting himself through moderating

The reason for why I can write this is because my membership is worth nothing to me

Dante, you're a cretin, and doing more harm than good. HairLossTalk.com would be better off without you, go f*** yourself

Despite me being a lucky c*** who just barely touched NW2.5 at worst and is now back to a solid NW2 and improving, I can sort of understand where Dante is coming from and see the reality of his posts. What he writes is based on his own experiences and the sh*t he goes through daily as a person who is (in his words) unattractive and NW4 (I believe?). Unless you are in that same position how can you objectively judge what he posts? You don't like what he has to say? For what reason? It gives you cognitive dissonance or something? I don't understand the active hate. A normal person would move past the posts of someone who he disagrees with or can't understand, but your reaction suggests these posts conflict with what you internally believe so by attacking them you are helping to secure your delusions.

Fullhead1day

Established Member
Reaction score

lmao