Aderans hiring for biomolecular manufacturing

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Promising because at least they are still investing

I have almost lost all my hopes in Aderans. I'm just waiting for the same type of announcements that followed the debacle of Intercytex

And even Histogen's results seem mediocre at best :(

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bigentries said:
Promising because at least they are still investing

I have almost lost all my hopes in Aderans. I'm just waiting for the same type of announcements that followed the debacle of Intercytex

And even Histogen's results seem mediocre at best :(

Why have you lost hope in Aderans?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Why have you lost hope in Aderans?
Probably because we haven't heard of them in a while

And I have turned more pessimistic about HM in particular

Let's say whatever Aderans is doing really works. If I was a millionaire and had inside info, I would have already bought the company and started to bribe the FDA to have it in the market as soon as possible.
The lack of really big players in the HM industry really bothers me

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are still in trials. You won't hear from them for a while. These companies don't talk much because their competitors are listening. They only talk when they need investment.

They need to find out which product to launch, they have 1 product, and they adjust it slightly, I think there is 5 in total, and then they will take the best one to phase III. To find out the best one takes months/years.

It will get interesting by 2014 - 2016. We are set to have Histogen, Aderans, Replicel, Acell, as well as Follica (who are rumoured to be in Phase II testing).

That is not bad...