Adenogen - General Info

Roadkill

Reaction score
I found this image on a site hawking Adenogen. Anyone able to translate?

img10291446134.jpeg

Becks

Reaction score
Just received my Adenogen. From now on no Minoxidil for me, let's see if that lessens the killer minoxidil shed ! Hope my heart will work proper now, discontinuing the minoxidil !

Roadkill

Reaction score
Good stuff, Becks!

Let us know how it goes during the next few months. I've been tempted myself to use this on my hairline.

Did the package with anything of interest?

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I went the cheaper route and bought adenosine triphohosphate. I'll of course let ya know if its sh*t or actually has some impact. Hey, the 'fgf-7' in the follicle photo seems to be a growth factor of sorts. Appearantly the adenosine has a direct impact on it.

popscene

Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
I went the cheaper route and bought adenosine triphohosphate. I'll of course let ya know if its sh*t or actually has some impact. Hey, the 'fgf-7' in the follicle photo seems to be a growth factor of sorts. Appearantly the adenosine has a direct impact on it.

Could ypu please share where have you bought the adenosine triphohosphate??

Cheers!!

lucab617

Reaction score
I just came across this site to read up on what the market had to offer for hair loss, and I was interested in the Adenogen. After taking minoxidil for about a year and a half, I have been to the hospital and clinic in regards to these breast/heart pains that I was having. After having my heart scanned, mind you I am 21, the doctor said that my heart was in excellent condition. What suprised me was that not knowing what the problem was, after reading this forum that it was the minoxidil all along. They could at least put a warning on the box as to side effects that may happen when taking the medicine. I am really upset and glad.

Upset that I didn't know that it was the minoxidil and also I have no clue on what to do now. I do not want to continue the minoxidil and I would like to keep the hair that I regrew in the back of my head along with the slowly thinning out hair.

Glad that I now know that my life is not in danger at such a young age. I honestly thought that I had some rare heart disease. I am so happy. It feels like a million pounds has been lifted off my shoulders.

As to the Shiseido Adenogen. I was wondering if Becks could respond in how it is working for him. Or if anyone else has had success with it. I would like to purchase, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I may find it?

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
old thread .... i used foam rogaine 4 years ago without problems for 3 months
then minoxidil % and xandrox 3 years ago and started getting heart pains

i tried to get back on different minoxidil brand but even one spray gives me heart pains

i got checked 4 months ago and same,cardiologist said all was ok

now i try to use adenogen and i get also some heart pressure/pains
even spectral RS gives me little pains maybe because it has adenosine in it
so be arefull ,

that's without the minoxdil shed wich made me lose 40% of my hair and never recovered

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
You are obviously very sensitive to just about any topical. Have you tried finasteride? You might give that a try and see how it works for you.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
i have tried duta for 4 months each time and stopped because of SE
i have tried fina for 2 months and i am doing fine on it now when i tried it 4 years ago it made me depressed
nowi use aminexil and folligen,no side effects