Adding spironolactone to my Regime !

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
I am going to add spironolactone to my hair loss attack !

I currently take Propecia 1mg a day

minoxidil Generic 5% 1.5ml at night and in morning *if* i get a chance

I wan't to add spironolactone to this which I will also apply the 5% cream 1x per night.

Any tips or anything to look out for. Is it ok to be on propecia and spironolactone?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont know alot that do that but I imagine thatll be okay. Is propecia not working for you? Good luck on your regimeN.

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
It is hard to tell if it has maintained or still slowly falling out. Either way slowed the male pattern baldness process right down. I want to stop it / increase hair growth and hopefully spironolactone will do that.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I started spironolactone yesterday, 2% and 5%. Look at my regimine. :)

No problems with spironolactone yesterday... not even smell.

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone else been on spironolactone

What are the results, side effects? smell?

Cheers

I will be ordering mine shortly. 3 weeks to get to OZ :-(

roman83

Reaction score
where do you get spironolactone at? not even sure where to look, would liek to try it out myself

G

how are you going to apply spironolactone and minoxidil at night?

you will apply one over the other, and it won't have effect or?

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Order from http://www.minoxidil.com Even though there website looks like its made by a 5 year old there service is excellent.

Yes you can apply with minoxidil. My routine is pop propecia tablet in morning. Put minoxidil on and night. 15 minutes later put spironolactone on. That's all I am going to be doing. Some people say put spironolactone first then minoxidil, others say minoxidil then spironolactone. I can't see it making a huge difference.

In my research have not found much about side effects but being topical they say there is minimum to 0.

HairLossTalk.com (admin) on these forums has been using it for years. I would like to see him help this thread out a bit.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
messmorph said:
Hi Guys,

Order from http://www.minoxidil.com Even though there website looks like its made by a 5 year old there service is excellent.

Yes you can apply with minoxidil. My routine is pop propecia tablet in morning. Put minoxidil on and night. 15 minutes later put spironolactone on. That's all I am going to be doing. Some people say put spironolactone first then minoxidil, others say minoxidil then spironolactone. I can't see it making a huge difference.

In my research have not found much about side effects but being topical they say there is minimum to 0.

HairLossTalk.com (admin) on these forums has been using it for years. I would like to see him help this thread out a bit.

I'm going to go the spironolactone route myself. Wonder how well it works on the hair line and temples. You do have to have a pescription to get spironolactone. But it is'nt hard to do Roman83. Just send a email richard lee at the web site above. Answer the questions on the questionare and send back the letter and you can buy the products from the web site. I just sent off the letter today 2-23

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
"Your secure internet order was invoiced, charged, and shipped out this afternoon."

Hmm I didn't even get asked for a prescription. I wonder why that is ! Didn't read anything about a prescription either!

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
messmorph said:
"Your secure internet order was invoiced, charged, and shipped out this afternoon."

Hmm I didn't even get asked for a prescription. I wonder why that is ! Didn't read anything about a prescription either!

If your order goes through I would be amazed. As when you goto check out and look at the bottom of the screen, you will see this.

USA CUSTOMERS: If you have not completed a consultation with Dr. Lee your order will be canceled and you will be contacted with the necessary information if you included a correct email address. Otherwise, if you would like to request a consultation, please e-mail regrowth@minoxidil.com.

Thank you,
Regrowth Management.