Adding Ru58841 To Finast, Minoxidil And Biotin Regime

sssboi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have been using minoxidil for about 5 years now which worked well to maintain my hair. But now after all these years minoxidil is finally catching up with me and losing its effectiveness. I have added 0.5mg of finasteride daily as well as 10,000mg biotin daily. I've have been using the finasteride and biotin for approximately 1 month whilst continuing with the minoxidil. I have been doing a little research lately and I'm considering adding RU58841 powder to the minoxidil solution and seeing how effective this will be. It is however reasonably expensive to an already costly hair regrowth regime. I wanted to ask for your opinions on adding the RU58841. Should I take the plunge and add it to the minoxidil or should I wait for the 3 month mark to see how the finasteride is progressing and make my decision then?

Any help appreciated

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough we question. If you do get on the ru, it might be worth thinking about stopping the finasteride.

sssboi

Reaction score
Tough we question. If you do get on the ru, it might be worth thinking about stopping the finasteride.

Do you think the RU with the minoxidil will be able to do enough to regrow my hair?

Also forgot to add, I use nizoral 3 times a week

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think the RU with the minoxidil will be able to do enough to regrow my hair?

Also forgot to add, I use nizoral 3 times a week
Not sure. However, it seems to be the most effective thing out there.

sssboi

Reaction score
More effective than finasteride? I've heard RU has no side effects, is that correct?

kremonik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have been using minoxidil for about 5 years now which worked well to maintain my hair. But now after all these years minoxidil is finally catching up with me and losing its effectiveness. I have added 0.5mg of finasteride daily as well as 10,000mg biotin daily. I've have been using the finasteride and biotin for approximately 1 month whilst continuing with the minoxidil. I have been doing a little research lately and I'm considering adding RU58841 powder to the minoxidil solution and seeing how effective this will be. It is however reasonably expensive to an already costly hair regrowth regime. I wanted to ask for your opinions on adding the RU58841. Should I take the plunge and add it to the minoxidil or should I wait for the 3 month mark to see how the finasteride is progressing and make my decision then?

Any help appreciated
Hi. What did you do? I'm considering the same, adding RU to the minoxidil solution. Did the RU dissolve in the minoxidil?

MarketResearcher

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any help appreciated
I would recommend to be careful with finasteride, I had a friend who got severe sexual dysfunction from finasteride as a side effect and also gained depression. It is definitely no joke, minoxidil is much safer in my opinion so be wary.