adding Ru, dutasreride doesn't work

namdete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everone.

I explain my situation, I have always had a little acne on my back, when I masturbated I got a little on my face.
He also had very greasy hair and he noticed a slight pain in his hair, he explained the regime that he followed until today.

Finasteride 1mg EV + minoxidil5% + dermaroller 8months. (I apply minoxidil after demaroller)
maintenance
+ testosterone
less acne
less pain in the follicles
swollen face, a lot of irritation all over the body and face (minoxidil became systemic)

I dropped finasteride and minoxidil 5% and started taking Dutasterid 3 times a week, 1 year and 4 months.

+ Testosterone (more than when taking finasteride)
without acne
no pain in the follicles
Greasier hair
accelerated fall
less libido

Dutasteride and finasteride don't work for me and the only thing that seems to work for me is minoxidil but it gave me secondary ones.
I think that testosterone is the main culprit for my hair loss, it has always been very slow but progressive and during the time that I have been taking dutasteride it has accelerated a lot, it is time to quit and try RU (Maybe with minoxidil but without dermaroller ).

I have already ordered my Ru, what vehicle do I use?
If Ru gives me secondary I will try CB

I have an operation with dr.freitas, if RU and minoxidil do nothing I will cancel the operation, since I have no option to keep my hair.

I am norwood 3 with some diffuse alopecia. Before taking dutasteride I was Norwood 2 from 20, now 29.

jazz1

Reaction score
What about CB0301? Anagen Inc sell all these compounds. They are recommended on the forums.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about CB0301? Anagen Inc sell all these compounds. They are recommended on the forums.

I've been considering CB0301 but have been looking for what vehicle to use with it for weeks and I keep getting mixed answers, not sure what the vehicle is.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been considering CB0301 but have been looking for what vehicle to use with it for weeks and I keep getting mixed answers, not sure what the vehicle is.
CB has a lower binding affinity than RU it will have a harder time competing against testosterone. The thing CB has that RU doesn't is a better safety profile.

jazz1

Reaction score
I believe you can use the same vehicles as RU58841.....