Adding Nanogen VEGF Serum to my Hair Loss Treatment Regimen

jazz1

Reaction score
Iv bought capillogain my hairloss is good now with my regime, I might ditch vegf serum as capillogain contains it.

JulioGP

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Where is Ukmale24? He said he would post some photos in a few days, but did not return to the forum. Anyone had any results with this product?
hugs

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Where is Ukmale24? He said he would post some photos in a few days, but did not return to the forum. Anyone had any results with this product?
hugs

Am planning to try this out. Neogenic worked for me, but with a very light result. But with advanced Norwoods 3-4, even that slight cosmetic thickening really helps us. This product appears to be very similar to Neogenic

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
what? neogenic works? you are the first person that said that ever,
Awaiting feedback on this too,

JulioGP

Reaction score
I used Neogenic for 3 months and nothing happened. I also hope the feedback about the Nanogen.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
what? neogenic works? you are the first person that said that ever,
Awaiting feedback on this too,

No offence, but 90% of the people trying these products are folks with such low hair loss (NW2, early NW3) that they can't even make out if these things work. Most of the stuff gets caught in the hair anyways since they have thick hair. On the other hand, guys like me who have lost a lot of their hair in the NW5-6 pattern, and have very thin hair, with exposed scalp patches can easily make out thickening.

In the case of Neogenic, it did thicken up my hair and get me through some 2 months of relative mental peace. But, its nowhere as powerful as minoxidil in 3 months of minoxidil, my crown had started filling in and my frontal/midscalp had thickened up. However, leaving minoxidil devastated my hair, I went from thinning NW3 to very see through NW3-V almost overnight with massive sheds.

In contrast Neogenic, has thickened up my hair in some areas, but nothing drastic. As I said though, for me, even that was visible.
Now on the bad part, this product irritated my scalp and i had pimples/bumps on some parts of my scalp. Shed hair would come out with white dots and I think it really increased sebum in my scalp.

So I dropped Neogenic for a few weeks, and guess what, i lost a lot of the thin hair that had popped up and i am back to where i started from.

The difference between Neogenic and Sh-VEGF is this. Neogenic creates the hypoxic environment where VEGF gets upregulated. Sh-VEGF directly adds the VEGF plus some Ciclopirox Olamine which is a more powerful hypoxia inducer. Problem is that its a large molecule apparently, so they ask for scalprolling. I am not going to scalp roll but check directly.

Now, I'd love to stay only on minoxidil, but its powerful & made my face look two decades older. Dark circles, huge pores on the skin. Also, one day when I ran out of 5%, I used 2% and bingo, that day I felt tired as if I had run a couple of kms hard. Made it clear there is an effect on the cardio system from the minoxidil. Even when changing percentages from the same brand (I used Tugaine foam)

I so wish we had an easily available PGD2/GPR44 Blocker, that would solve many of our problems!!

- - - Updated - - -

Cob, FYI - Nanogen is available in India via www.nanogenindia.com
As ordering stuff online is a pain, we pay for shipping cost plus the customs folks add their protection money to the entire racket.