Adding Minoxidil After Applying Ru55841?

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Ru users, how long would you leave ru55841 on your head before applying minoxidil to the area?
Also which brand of minoxidil would you recommend to use?

Many thanks for any help

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting you just pour the two together and create one solution?
Thanks for your help

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you also reccomend the carrier PG over K&B, alot of people seem to get better results with PG.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Would you also reccomend the carrier PG over K&B, alot of people seem to get better results with PG.

I suggest mixing minoxidil and RU. People seem to have best results with that. I'm not sure if it is worth to pay for KB. You better should better not waste your money on that.

Side not: make sure to quote people's posts if you are asking them something. That way they would get a notification.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I suggest mixing minoxidil and RU. People seem to have best results with that. I'm not sure if it is worth to pay for KB. You better should better not waste your money on that.

Side not: make sure to quote people's posts if you are asking them something. That way they would get a notification.

Thanks for the advice, before i go to powder i just want to buy the solution ready made, so its better going for the PG then?
I think anagen inc offer the pg and k&b solution..
Once i have the minoxidil and ru can i just pour both of them into the same container if they are roughly the same amount so one doesnt userp the other?

Thanks again.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, before i go to powder i just want to buy the solution ready made, so its better going for the PG then?
I think anagen inc offer the pg and k&b solution..
Once i have the minoxidil and ru can i just pour both of them into the same container if they are roughly the same amount so one doesnt userp the other?

Thanks again.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to buy powder instead. That would be way better for you since you are using minoxidil already.

Buy RU Powder -> Pour into minoxidil -> apply.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to buy powder instead. That would be way better for you since you are using minoxidil already.

Buy RU Powder -> Pour into minoxidil -> apply.

I did try the powder once and for some reason it gave me a very bad headache a few years ago, maybe i got the measurements wrong, but i did use the scales.
If i will have a look at the powder route again, but if i buy the PG solution, can i just add that with minoxidil into one bottle or do i have to add them seperatly?

inmyhead

Reaction score
I did try the powder once and for some reason it gave me a very bad headache a few years ago, maybe i got the measurements wrong, but i did use the scales.
If i will have a look at the powder route again, but if i buy the PG solution, can i just add that with minoxidil into one bottle or do i have to add them seperatly?

In my view, it would be kinda stupid to mix the liquids. You'd have to use them separately

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
In my view, it would be kinda stupid to mix the liquids. You'd have to use them separately

Thats what i thought, apparently you apply the ru first then put minoxidil on about 10 minutes later.

K&B is ethanol and the other is PG - which carrier is more effective, i know in the powder solutions they add the ethanol?

I know everyone is different but which vehicle would you choose?

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Thats what i thought, apparently you apply the ru first then put minoxidil on about 10 minutes later.

K&B is ethanol and the other is PG - which carrier is more effective, i know in the powder solutions they add the ethanol?

I know everyone is different but which vehicle would you choose?

I would use it straight in minoxidil . If no minoxidil - 70percent ethanol and 30 percent PG.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I would use it straight in minoxidil . If no minoxidil - 70percent ethanol and 30 percent PG.

Hi Mate, sorry, only just got around to trying this, so minoxidil would be the vehicle to use then? - i did manage to track down some pg and ethonol, but you think i should put the ru powder straight into some minoxidil 5% full bottle like this -

If i wanted to create a one week of ru and minoxidil solution at 5%- what would the ratios be?

Many thanks for your help but. Appreciate it. Lets hope i get some results. Looking at a 5% solution to start twice a day?

Last edited: