Adding Arimidex OR Quitting Propecia? (maybe Revivogen?)

amsch

Reaction score
Hi there guys...

I've been using finasteride for more than 5 months now... it has slowed down my hairloss definately, maybe it may even get better, who knows...

I've got a blood test done after 3 months of use, which showed me that my estrogen lvl was damn high
Estradiol 81,6 ; Range: 11,6 - 41,2
Testosterone 8,01 Range: 2,4-8,27

As i didnt have serious side effects at this moment, i thought i'd stick with the drug and see what happens... after 4 months i noticed that my left breast has gotten bigger than it was before, also more body fat without gaining waight... guess thats the estrogen's work.
Other side effects were depression and watery semen, which seem to have gone away.. (maybe the libido is a bit lower than before, but no erection problems)

No im really confused... Im thinking about getting my estradiol lvl back to normal range with Arimidex to avoid further gyno and body fat.. the other possibilty would be quitting finasteride and switching to revivogen... both seem pretty risky to me, because ari can surely cause some side effects, and on the other side, if Revivogen wont work for me, i lost much time / hair.

I'm just 19 and firstly faced hairloss with 17. Id say im a diffuse Norwood 2 thinner =/. pretty frustrating to know that you have to deal with this before even the age of 20.

So guys, PLEASE give me some advices...its serious.. =/

ttroy

Reaction score
I would drop it, that E-level does not speak for Merck's idea of a "slight increase in estrogen" and you are asking for trouble if you a) continue and b) add another hormone altering drug to the mix. You are too young for that IMHO. Switch to nizoral and minoxidil foam or something? The depression from hairloss is nothing compared to the one from getting tits and a limp dick.