Actors going from leading role, to secondary, and supporting roles

resu

Reaction score
Shorter than his gf and full on bald, dreams do come true... to some.

resu

Reaction score
U mad fullheads? Hitting the gym? Getting a tan? Shave the head?
458526-9-1251547783406.jpg

458526-9-1251547764409.jpg

He has a confused look in his face, not even he knows what's happening and how he got that model gf.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
U mad fullheads? Hitting the gym? Getting a tan? Shave the head?
458526-9-1251547783406.jpg

458526-9-1251547764409.jpg

He has a confused look in his face, not even he knows what's happening and how he got that model gf.

I know a guy that looks exactly like him... but he's one of the biggest douchebags ive come across. Hmmmm...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
That guy must have confidence.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is with him:

1) He's not ugly as a bald man
2) He's loaded with money
3) He's got status

We all know women are superficial to the point where they go after dick because theres money/status, so it should be no surprise he got himself a prostitute looking chick.

resu

Reaction score
Thing is with him:

1) He's not ugly as a bald man
2) He's loaded with money
3) He's got status

We all know women are superficial to the point where they go after dick because theres money/status, so it should be no surprise he got himself a prostitute looking chick.

I had to research, she's a singer and she's 26, while he is 39 and an actor. Her name is Tone Damli.

[video=youtube;PV8pRqOaI6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8pRqOaI6Y[/video]

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he does look pretty good bald id say. maybe like a 6/10. he was prolly a 7 with hair.

sometimes guys who arent buff bulls pull off baldness. he is a good example of this

his gf is beautiful tho. its awesome to see decent looking bald men with attractive females

i see it sometimes in public and im just like "damn maybe baldness isnt the end of the world" haha

it doesnt change the fact that baldness ****s ur self esteem and identity tho

resu

Reaction score
This is like a one in a million case, all the bald guys I see with hot gf are gym/dude bro/manly full beard types not wimpy dudes. I often see fat slobs with hot girlfriends too, sometimes it just happens. Like I said before everything that's possible to happen will happen eventually. At this point I would be lucky to even have a crack wh*** as a gf.

shookwun

Reaction score
This is like a one in a million case, all the bald guys I see with hot gf are gym/dude bro/manly full beard types not wimpy dudes. I often see fat slobs with hot girlfriends too, sometimes it just happens. Like I said before everything that's possible to happen will happen eventually. At this point I would be lucky to even have a crack wh*** as a gf.

feminine women (curvy, busty, full breasts) are attracted to masculine men. (tall, broad, strong facial features(chiselled chin, and jaw, brow ridge), almond eyes, low eye brows glowish clear skin) etc.. these are all characteristics of good genes!

shookwun

Reaction score
And ugly women are attracted to small, skinny, ugly men with acne right? See, that's the kind of post that gives away your sluthater status.
u seem to think everyone who tells the fore front of what's universally considered attractive as a sluthater.

Nothings set it stone but these are traits that are considered attractive

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude in this video isn't bald, but he's by no means some kind of GQ supermodel yet he scores himself a (what society thinks is) a super sexy wife. Why does she go for him? Well, watch this video first:

[video=youtube;IHjpPpKW7Yc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHjpPpKW7Yc[/video]

Still can't figure it out? Well... it's because he's worth 2 billion dollars.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score

Cmon hes at least a 6.5 to a 7 out of 10. 6 is just above average and hes clearly decent looking

I think the problem for most balding amd balding people are bad head shapes which make then look ****. I saw a clear example of this the other day felt so bad for the guy had a ****ed up headshape, if he had hair he would be good looking but because he was bald **** he wad average at best

MrRandy

Reaction score
Bruce and Jason are VERY type cast into action only rules for the most part. They have to play super stone cold action man or nothing
It is called actor's line of roles. Not only bald actors like Bruce Willis and Jason Statham play superheroes, but also Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Mel Gibson - actors who are not bald. As I remember, Bruce Willis always plays superheroes (with or without hair).
Actors like Jim Carrey and Johnny Depp will never play roles of superheroes. George Clooney always plays the roles of a heartbreaker. And there are many actors who play the same character in different movies and it is not only common for bald actors.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Jim Carrey was The Mask. And he played Colonel Stars and Stripes.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you mean action hero, not superhero. Also, Jim Carrey usually turns down roles that involve using guns to hurt people