Actors going from leading role, to secondary, and supporting roles

massa

Banned
Reaction score
So does Shatner wear a wig now ? His hair is too thick at his age to have had multiple transplants. His one looks real at least, Travolta's not so much!

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
travolta's wig actually looks pretty good
its just that he seems to only use it as like an accessory for big occasions. You see him all the time in public without the wig and posing with fans too. The end result being that everyone knows its a wig. As for the makeup, yep it looks like crap. You are 61 no one expects you to have no wrinkles

beaner

Reaction score
So does Shatner wear a wig now ? His hair is too thick at his age to have had multiple transplants. His one looks real at least, Travolta's not so much!

Shatner's been wearing a wig for decades. He's pretty much been sporting a rug in anything you've ever seen him in.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
How does Shatner get his piece to look so real though, I honestly had no idea he was bald or even 83 years old! He looks good for his age. Travolta's hair looks like something you'd glue on a thunderbirds doll !

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Shatner was hot as hell when he was younger. He's aged like milk. I know he gets flak for his wigs but I think they look good, much better than the alternative.

WilliamShatner.jpg
download (1).jpg

Travolta looks like a ghoul

shookwun

Reaction score
jeez christ, he rele pulls it off and gives a rug a ride for it's monies worth.

travolta looks like ****

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
William Shatner on the other hand was already doomed when the original Star Trek was airing:

shat-bald1z.jpg

Is that an unaltered picture? I am surprised he got picked for the captain with that kind of hairloss.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
He definitely was not sexy in that pic.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shatner was hot as hell when he was younger. He's aged like milk. I know he gets flak for his wigs but I think they look good, much better than the alternative.

View attachment 31714
View attachment 31715

Travolta looks like a ghoul
Don't even look like the same person.
Imagining just looking in the mirror one day and not recognising yourself.
Obviously that didn't happen but that's mental.

John travolta is just a moron, did he even try and get a hair transplant.

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
XD I don't think that was meant to viciously mock Arnett; I mean he DOES have a high forehead and its not grossly exaggerated or something. So its great to see him be able to laugh about it.

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well how about any INDIAN stars on the list??I love hrithik roshan.Any commebts about him.He has a perfect hairline but somewhere i heard that he was losing his hair

How Hrithik has maintained his hair is a mystery. When he was in his 20s/30s, he was way too good looking.
Now also he is, but not as much as back then.